Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

TtC 9/7 Friday

preciousgiftpreciousgift Posts: 2,191
edited September 2012 in Trying to Conceive
TWW:

teacherin200829- 12 dpo
MGoBlue08- 11 dpi
shauna2710- 10 dpi
vanish12- 10 dpi
projectcouple- 10 dpi
JCAlaska- 7 dpi
aprok3- 7 dpi
TTC.JuneBug- 6 dpi
Jccwill3- 5 dpi
graceinfl- 2 dpi
jolli1sm- 1 dpi
che_arami- 1 dpi

SEPTEMBER CONGRATS TO: hope we have as many as in August!

KKF13
only_hope

AUGUST CONGRATS TO:

Sweetbaby
Jen727BF
cAtWmN84
mausandlodie
saralee
mommy2b7772
stash7210 ............ Angel baby...........
daniandcassie
summerfun

JULY CONGRATS TO:
coryandamanda
mrslebrew
GaBeekeeper
TheMysticalOne

JUNE CONGRATS TO:
wishing4too
A&J
cocolibby

TTC:

SEPTEMBER -

blossom
babyluv
jenandlori
bethiebrooke
MeetTheBrowns
LX2
Alicia&Jeff Sept/Oct
ooelsworth
allisontb
Sconnie.gal
LoveShackBaby
merilung
palegreen
LoveLifeLaugh
sanguar
poems0431
HopingForBFP
katelm
earrefinnej

OCTOBER-

im2ts
F2M n Spouse
babydreaming
wannaBamomma

FALL/WINTER

A&Bbabybound-IVF
kerkyra
Bohemian

DECEMBER

jewelybug

EARLY 2013

kstarr

FEBRUARY 2013

Goobie
lg2wm5.png
........................... :) Trying again soon :)..................................
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    wannaBamomma- Good luck in October!
    lg2wm5.png
    ........................... :) Trying again soon :)..................................
  • Options
    che_aramiche_arami Posts: 787
    edited November -1
    i'm 1dpi today!!! i don't think i've actually ovulated yet so i guess i'm not really in the 2ww yet though :) but expecting to do so in the next day or two...
    got our miracle BFP on first IVF after 3 years TTC. DS born may 20, 2015 after emergency cesarean. all are doing well and trying to figure out this new journey!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    che_arami- good luck!
    lg2wm5.png
  • Options
    MGoBlueMGoBlue Posts: 18
    edited November -1
    We're 11 dpi, and AF is due on Monday. This is our first month of trying, so all of this is new.

I've felt pretty crappy almost from 1dpi, but it seems like just about anything can be a symptom someone had before they knew they were pregnant.

Do folks usually wait until AF doesn't come to take a pregnancy test? Mentally I told myself I wanted to wait, but now I'm thinking that it would be nice to know in a more controlled fashion that AF's arrival.

Thoughts? Experiences to share?
  • Options
    TTC.JuneBugTTC.JuneBug Posts: 188
    edited November -1
    People sometimes test on 10 dpi so I don't think it would hurt to test now! This is my first month too. I want to wait until AF is late before I see a BFN but I am also so anxious!

MGoBlue wrote:
    We're 11 dpi, and AF is due on Monday. This is our first month of trying, so all of this is new.

I've felt pretty crappy almost from 1dpi, but it seems like just about anything can be a symptom someone had before they knew they were pregnant.

Do folks usually wait until AF doesn't come to take a pregnancy test? Mentally I told myself I wanted to wait, but now I'm thinking that it would be nice to know in a more controlled fashion that AF's arrival.

Thoughts? Experiences to share?
    Warm feet, warm uterus..
    Hoping to have baby Kai in my arms soon!
    08/12-BFN KD
    12/12-BFN KD
    04/13-???
    piu1m6.png
  • Options
    TheOtherLovingMomsTheOtherLovingMoms Posts: 1,481 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Che arami if you have insemmed then you are def in the TWW.. good luck
    IGXwm4.png
    I just turned 50 and fabulous!!! Enjoying life with my amazing family!!
    Mom to Rachel 33, Bethany 30, Rebekah 30, Zachrey 20 and several angel babies
    Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16