Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Imaginary Friends

roses25roses25 Posts: 567
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
Does anyone else's child have an imaginary friend? Any cute/funny stories to go with them.

Telling Aiden that his kitty is in heaven has led to so many questions and reactions from Aiden. He now has an imaginary friend, but he is in heaven! This morning he told me that he's going to go visit his friend in heaven and he needs a really tall ladder. I never imagined telling Aiden that his kitty is in heaven would lead to this.

Carolyn
EBD822A6-1848-4872-A55B-C1ED22646371_zpsufz2fxda.jpeg
schm94df60emqyke.png
lazxi8i3cso8qa7m.png
lfngmjscscvr4zbw.png

Comments

• Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    My son is 7. He doesn't have imaginary friends but LOVES his stuffed animals. They have names, personalities and he talks about them like they are real. I just love his imagination!
  • Options
    kittykitty Posts: 146
    edited November -1
    Same here most of the stuffed animals are friends.

However, as a child I was a huge imaginazation family person... it started from when I remember around 5 but could have been earlier... I no when I was in my teens I still had the same family...

Mine was a whole family and I was one of the kids.... :)
  • Options
    TheMysticalOneTheMysticalOne Posts: 850 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am an only child and had an imaginary friend until I was about 8 or so! His name was "Buke" and he was my big brother!! I decided one day that he was going to go to Disney World...and he never came back :(

It's so funny the things we remember from childhood!! lol