Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Happy Monday! (long post)

BohemianBohemian Posts: 224
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I have decided to try in December! I am just so excited I wanted to share my plans with people who will join in my joy, all you fine ttcing ladies. I have ordered 50 opks and saliva microscope as well as a speculum online. All for about $30 too. I already have a bbt and thanks to my regular 27 day cycle (yes I understand how blessed I am. I thank my God.) I o twice in October! Giving me 3 full cycles to track b4 December as I have missed this one's o and am due af on the 22nd. If what I've observed so far is correct I should o Xmas Eve and be due September 13 2013. That means a year from now I could be holding my baby. I plan on doing in-home ICI with no medicine. I know it could take forever even if I do it perfect but it sounds nice. I'm staying positive. Angel baby took 3 months but I wasn't charting nor as educated then.

I have started prenatals, I'm quitting smoking, I am moving in February as well as turning 26. I was hit by a truck while sitting on a bench outside my job January 3rd of this year. It took 8mos of recovery and cost me a place at my job. So now I'm looking for a job until I move. I will be getting a nice settlement which allows me a great new start in life. In the last couple years I've had a MC and a failed engagement. I'm ready to be a mommy and I'm not waiting. Life is too short.
saycheese_zps3309a423.jpg
My Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3615fd
ttc.png
In trying/tracking mode. Known donor turned bf! ;D Riding this roller coaster known as my life and excited for 2013. Ttc #1 hoping for pink. I can't wait to be a Mommy!
1-4 Bfn 5-bf?
WWW.abohemianlikeme.blogspot.com
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    TheMysticalOneTheMysticalOne Posts: 850 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    So glad you're going to be trying!! It's such a great/nervewracking/amazing experience!! I also had a m/c earlier this year and it was very difficult. Took me a little while to want to try again, but now I'm happily pregnant!! Looks like you've got everything planned to a tee!! You are soooo lucky to have regular 27 day cycles! Wow!! Well I wish you good luck for when you start trying and hopefully you'll get a late Christmas gift as a result!!

By the way, I totally know what you mean about being ready to try. I'm 25 myself and didn't want to waste anymore time, when I already have known for years what I truly want. I'll also be a SMBC. My mom waited until she was 33 to have children. Not old by any means! But after she had me there were some complications and the doctors told her to not have anymore. I'm not waiting for that to happen, so I'm trying while my eggies are good!!

Good luck!
  • Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    So glad you are tying again and I am hoping for a quick bfp and life looking up for you!
  • Options
    TTC.JuneBugTTC.JuneBug Posts: 188
    edited November -1
    Great news !! Can't wait to see that bfp in December!! :)
    Warm feet, warm uterus..
    Hoping to have baby Kai in my arms soon!
    08/12-BFN KD
    12/12-BFN KD
    04/13-???
    piu1m6.png
  • Options
    preciousgiftpreciousgift Posts: 2,191
    edited November -1
    sounds like you have a good plan.... good luck! baby dust!
    lg2wm5.png
    ........................... :) Trying again soon :)..................................