Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

signs not lining up

che_aramiche_arami Posts: 787
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
hey all, i think i've asked this question before and probably other folks have as well. just that now we're actual trying this month it's frustrating me more than when i was just charting...

what does it mean when your signs don't "line up"? for example, you get egg white cervical mucous but then no positive OPK until a week later. or you get strong O pains but then no temp rise for several days. i know some of these are more subjective than others but after a while i've gotten pretty good at spotting them in myself....just not making them coincide!

this particular month my O pains and positive OPK have come and gone, but still NO egg white CM (which i usually get every single month) and no temp rise. all these signs (except O pains) used to line up perfectly in the last two years i've been charting, but it never actually resulted in a BFP. now that i'm on meds for my thyroid and metformin, theoretically it should be MORE likely that i get pregnant, so why does everything seem to be LESS aligned??

thoughts??
got our miracle BFP on first IVF after 3 years TTC. DS born may 20, 2015 after emergency cesarean. all are doing well and trying to figure out this new journey!!
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    I feel your frustration. That happens to me all the time...but what really makes me mad are the cycle I am NOT AIing and everything seems to perfect! Good Luck to YOU!
  • Options
    TheMysticalOneTheMysticalOne Posts: 850 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I remember one cycle in the beginning of my TTC time I had a month when where my CM looked almost ready, but ovulation never came. I think it's possible for your body to get ready for ovulation and then it be delayed or not come completely due to stress!! I had two consecutive cycles where I didn't ovulate and I'm almost POSITIVE it had to due with stress!! Our bodies are so darn sensitive!