Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

fun ages and stages

A&JA&J Posts: 1,825
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
Tell me about your favorites so far. I really do have a great time with O about 98% of the time, but I will say I really mean it when I say it keeps getting better.

She is 19 months now and just a hoot! I'm feeling like rather than me being the one to show her the world, she is at a point where she can start to show me more of hers. I'm really starting to see and have more fun experiencing life through the eyes of a 19 month old. She is a busy girl with a lot to say and definitely keeps us on our toes! We really are having a blast. I look forward to all that is ahead ( well 98% of it).

So what is or has been your favorite age or stage?
th_img-191_zps90b22fea.jpg
th_img-109_zps4769e6c4.jpg

Comments

• Options
    ncmomstobencmomstobe Posts: 549
    edited November -1
    Three has not been my favorite age. It has shining, wonderful moments, but the whining might drive me bonkers before his fourth birthday. Whining, tantrums, refusing to nap but then being a crabby grump, refusing to try new foods... Yikes.

What I love about this age, however, is how articulate he is and how considerate he can be when not being a whiny grump. He lets the dogs out when we get home, he brings me fennel to eat (he loves to munch on herbs from the yard...), he tries to make Alfie not cry, he loves to share food.

I'm one of those crazies who just really loves little babies. Alfie is 4.5 months old now, and I love how much she loves simply being with us. She smiles, coos, plays, and enjoys life, and every day I see her learning and growing.
  • Options
    melmel Posts: 793
    edited November -1
    There are things I've loved about every stage of course, but I really, really loved the stage from about 11-22 months.

I'm also really liking 4 so far!
    Jjr6m5.png
  • Options
    K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oh, I dearly love newborns. I also *used to* love two year olds, but apparently I love other peoples' two year olds! ;) I've always said two is difficult because their brains can do so much more than their bodies.. But for E that doesn't seem to be the case! She is beyond physical, beyond smart, and beyond opinionated! Oy! There are moments of cute, and adorable, but... oh.... to have a newborn again! Guess that's why we'll ttc again soon!
    GOzIm4.png
    hAO7m4.png
    CmQMm4.png
  • Options
    charcoaleyescharcoaleyes Posts: 864
    edited November -1
    I am totally enjoying the stage we are in right now. Max is 16 months and he is just so much fun. I love watching him play with his barn and animals, making them walk all over the floor, how we have to brush the duck's teeth before we brush his and we have to brush the hair on his stuffed Albert Einstein (dubbed Albie) every night after I brush his hair. He gently pulls my arm to show me something, he helps take care of our cats and is so verbal and able to tell us what he wants most of the time.

We enjoyed our baby, but are having much more fun now. I think we just enjoy other people's babies (opposite of K&H), so that is probably why we are one and done.