Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Craigslist!

tc0104tc0104 Posts: 579 ✭✭
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
Can I get an Amen! for just how awesome Craigslist can be??? I just bought over 120 pieces of boy clothes from newborn and 0-3 months for under $100! Plus they are nearly all Baby Gap, Gymboree, Childrens Place, etc.....AND all look right off the rack! I think this is one of my best finds besides the double stroller + a sit and stand used only 6 times that was $175 cheaper than buying retail. What are some of your best finds? I'm on a CL "high" right now!

Comments

• Options
    A&JA&J Posts: 1,825
    edited November -1
    Awesome! I haven't bought anything from Craigslist, but I have sold several furniture pieces, appliances, and random things that were left in the garage of the house we bought. I totally get on a "high" each time we sell stuff. I am still always amazed at how quickly things go. Yay for CL!
    th_img-191_zps90b22fea.jpg
    th_img-109_zps4769e6c4.jpg
  • Options
    K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    We bought E a bedroom set, vintage mid-century, two twin beds, an awesome dresser and a huge mirror for $150!
    Awesome!
    GOzIm4.png
    hAO7m4.png
    CmQMm4.png
  • Options
    TheMysticalOneTheMysticalOne Posts: 850 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I love Craigslist!! It's amazing!! They have some of the nicest things listed! I already bought two huge bags full of maternity clothes from someone. There were about 25 pieces including dress pants, tops, and jeans all for only $15!! Incredible deal! Can't wait to find out what I'm having and then I can go CRAZY!! I see so many cute bedding sets on there for cheap like pottery barn and stuff!! So cute! Can't wait!
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    3 baby swings came from CL!
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png
  • Options
    FlowergirlFlowergirl Posts: 2,040
    edited November -1
    I also just got a huge lot of next to new (some are new with tags) Gymboree, Gap, Old Navy, and Carters boy clothes from a Craigslist ad!!! I also got a brand new looking adorable exersaucer for $35! LOVE Craigslist for both buying AND selling! I've sold several items on CL as well, all with excellent results!
    After 9 yrs & 1 devastating loss, we got our BFP at 9DPO ~ and welcomed our beautiful son on Halloween! Best treat ever!!

a3cmlv.jpg