Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

TtC 9/17 Monday

preciousgiftpreciousgift Posts: 2,191
edited September 2012 in Trying to Conceive
TWW:

projectcouple- 20 dpi
JCAlaska- 17 dpi
Jccwill3- 15 dpi
graceinfl- 12 dpi
jolli1sm- 11 dpi
che_arami- 11 dpi
LoveShackBaby- 11 dpi
preciousgift- 8 dpo
poems0431- 5 dpi
sanguar- 4 dpi
BooAnn2011- 0 dpi

SEPTEMBER CONGRATS TO: hope we have as many as in August!

KKF13
only_hope
tracy6992
shauna2710.........Angel baby..........
MGoBlue08

AUGUST CONGRATS TO:

Sweetbaby
Jen727BF
cAtWmN84
mausandlodie
saralee
mommy2b7772
stash7210 ............ Angel baby...........
daniandcassie
summerfun

JULY CONGRATS TO:
coryandamanda
mrslebrew
GaBeekeeper
TheMysticalOne

JUNE CONGRATS TO:
wishing4too
A&J
cocolibby

TTC:

SEPTEMBER -

blossom
jenandlori
bethiebrooke
MeetTheBrowns
LX2
Alicia&Jeff Sept/Oct
ooelsworth
allisontb
Sconnie.gal
palegreen
LoveLifeLaugh
HopingForBFP
earrefinnej
jerb
treeoflife
rmcrookston

OCTOBER-

im2ts
F2M n Spouse
babydreaming
wannaBamomma
merilung
teacherin200829
aprok3
TTC.JuneBug
katelm
shauna2710

NOVEMBER

babyluv

FALL/WINTER

A&Bbabybound-IVF
kerkyra

DECEMBER

jewelybug
Bohemian

EARLY 2013

kstarr

FEBRUARY 2013

Goobie
lg2wm5.png
........................... :) Trying again soon :)..................................
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    katelmkatelm Posts: 268
    edited November -1
    Looks like I've missed a bunch of new BFPs - congrats all of you! Been trying not to obsess this cycle, so I haven't been on much. Unfortunately, that has backfired, as I was not obsessively reading instructions and didn't realize you can't re-use the digital OPK reader the next cycle- it seems like such a waste. I only looked it up today because it was very late to have no smiley, and my temp was up this morning. Lo and behold. So this cycle is a bust without even trying and we'll have to send the swim team back. We'll try next month, I hope.
    My amazing wife is the bedrock of our family. Three beloved foster children now in far flung places. One beautiful son born in March 2011. One amazing daughter born December 2014. We are blessed!

puzpm5.png

RIiYm4.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    katelm- sorry that happened to you... how frustrating! I never even thought about that.
    lg2wm5.png
    ........................... :) Trying again soon :)..................................
  • Options
    projectcoupleprojectcouple Posts: 108
    edited November -1
    So far, im still in the game..No AF, and hope it stays that way..Im going to do another test tomorrow. baby dust to all..
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    wow....ok... let us know how the testing goes.... hope you have a sticky bean! Do you temp at all....? are your temps still up? You might want to get a bloodtest if you are getting bfn on the hpt....good luck
    lg2wm5.png
  • Options
    BooAnn2011BooAnn2011 Posts: 894
    edited November -1
    Had my IUI this morning :D
  • Options
    projectcoupleprojectcouple Posts: 108
    edited November -1
    I don't temp. I tried to in the past, but that just don't work for us. Its always freezing in the bedroom or its super hot. So I hope all goes well for me and my DH. We really need this, and I used 3 vials so hope I covered all the timing, but my question is...I checked my cervix and I have alot of CM, but doesn't look like AF is coming, I just hope its not stress, but I only have been testing on EPT, I think i might try a different brand , and also a digital. Any advise?
  • Options
    Jen727BFJen727BF Posts: 2,304
    edited November -1
    FRER are good!
    183190fb-4512-4f04-a781-76af2d6d42b0_zpsrvzisual.jpg
    TTC No. 2 since Aug. 2014; IVF #1 - Cxld; IVF #2 - BFN
  • Options
    allisontballisontb Posts: 144
    edited November -1
    @katelm... what do you mean about not using the digital opk reader for the next cycle? Do you mean if I get a package of 20 smileys, I can't use the same reader with the rest of the tests a month later? That seems weird to me. I've done it before..
    TTC #1: 07/2012--BFN, TTC #2: 09/2012--BFN, TTC #3: 11/2012--BFN, TTC #4: 12/2012--BFN, TTC #5: 08/2014--BFN, TTC #6: 09/2014--BFN
  • Options
    JCAlaskaJCAlaska Posts: 251
    edited November -1
    AF isn't here yet...though I'm sure she will be soon.
    J & J in Alaska - 4th TTC created our little one. Miscarried at 10 wks 4 days on 12/1/10. Tried many more times then took a break for a couple of years to get healthy. We're BACK!! :)
  • Options
    shauna2710shauna2710 Posts: 769 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    My BFP is now an angel baby :( I got my blood work back and it is a 0. I go in for an ultrasound on Wednesday to get ready for my next IUI. It should be around 10/2. Please put me on the October TTC list.
    Cycle 6 was my lucky cycle! BFP!!!
    EDD 12/13/2013
    It's identical TWINS! They're GIRLS!
    7/20/2013 Sweet Baby A lost her battle with IUGR.
    8/26/2013 Feisty Baby B was born via emergency CSection 16 weeks premature
  • Options
    edited November -1
    So sorry shauna...... I hope you get your sticky bean next time...would you like me to put "angel baby" next to your bfp?
    lg2wm5.png
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Good luck BooAnn2011 ! Hope this try brings a sticky bean...

JCAlaska- hope af stays away....
    lg2wm5.png
  • Options
    katelmkatelm Posts: 268
    edited November -1
    Shauna, I'm so sorry. Take care of yourself and I hope next try results in a very sticky bean!

@alisontb, I meant that I was using the digital reader from my last box, and the test sticks from a new box, which as it turns out CBE says you're not supposed to do, but I missed that part. I looked it up after yet another no-smiley this morning and my temp going up, convinced I had ovulated, and I read from some folks who had called CBE customer service and been told that you can't reuse the reader because it stores info about your LH levels as you go, so it won't be reliable in a new cycle. BUT, now that you said that, I tested again and got a smiley! And I'm really mad b/c I didn't test since this morning so I don't know when it started! This is the latest I have ever gotten a smiley and I have no explanation for the temp this morning. I am SO confused by all this, but I guess we're going to try tonight after all! One more loop on the TTC roller coaster!
    My amazing wife is the bedrock of our family. Three beloved foster children now in far flung places. One beautiful son born in March 2011. One amazing daughter born December 2014. We are blessed!

puzpm5.png

RIiYm4.png
  • Options
    Jen727BFJen727BF Posts: 2,304
    edited November -1
    Kate.. That is a great example of the rollercoaster of ttc. Good luck and I hope this turns out to be a bfp for you. I was so upset for you at the possibility of missing an opportunity due to the reader.
    183190fb-4512-4f04-a781-76af2d6d42b0_zpsrvzisual.jpg
    TTC No. 2 since Aug. 2014; IVF #1 - Cxld; IVF #2 - BFN
  • Options
    edited November -1
    good luck katelm
    lg2wm5.png
  • Options
    Sconnie.galSconnie.gal Posts: 68
    edited November -1
    Currently 3DPIUI, in the TWW
    EsXRm5.png