Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Sibling registry ?

babymakes3babymakes3 Posts: 433 ✭✭
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
When I sign in I get a blank white screen with the words "sibling registry" am I doing something wrong?
connonandray.jpg

Comments

• Options
    palegreenpalegreen Posts: 1,478
    edited September 2012
    Did you add your edd/birthdate info? I think you have to report a pregnancy and have it approved before you can post it in there. I don't recall the exact steps though.

ETA: screen shot
    DSR.jpg
    sig2017_zpsneeoat7k.jpg
  • Options
    babymakes3babymakes3 Posts: 433 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hmm maybe it is an iPad problem. There isn't a place to enter ino
    connonandray.jpg
  • Options
    SPJ&ESPJ&E Posts: 874 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Did you submit a new pregnancy/birth report when the site changed over? If not, once you do that, it should come up similar to palegreen's.
    Mom to P (13), J (11), E (6), and Q (born December 2017)
  • Options
    ChrysanthemumChrysanthemum Posts: 1,205 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Along those lines, how do I update information in the sib reg? When I reported the pregnancy I gave the EDD but I need to update it to the actual birthday.
  • Options
    palegreenpalegreen Posts: 1,478
    edited November -1
    Along those lines, how do I update information in the sib reg? When I reported the pregnancy I gave the EDD but I need to update it to the actual birthday.
    Good question. I didn't report until after G was born. It doesn't look like you can edit. I might email them and ask if they can update the info for you.
    sig2017_zpsneeoat7k.jpg
  • Options
    SPJ&ESPJ&E Posts: 874 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yep, just send them an e-mail and they'll change it for you.
    Mom to P (13), J (11), E (6), and Q (born December 2017)