Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Facebook Groups

annerbonesannerbones Posts: 1,812
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
Just a friendly reminder that there are a few Facebook groups - all unsearchable. Let me know if you are interested in joining and I can add you as a friend then add you to the group.

Can a moderator or administrator make this a stickie? I saw a post today where someone was inviting us to join their Facebook group and I thought - there needs to be something more permanent to let people know there are groups on Facebook.

Thanks!
raF7m7.png
Progesterone therapy and baby aspirin daily

Two miscarriages in between (August 2012 - same donor as Maggie, and December 2014 with husband)
Maggie
PNa0m7.png

Comments

• Options
    kelleymelkelleymel Posts: 1,402
    edited November -1
    I would be interested in joining one of the groups!

annerbones wrote:
    Just a friendly reminder that there are a few Facebook groups - all unsearchable. Let me know if you are interested in joining and I can add you as a friend then add you to the group.

Can a moderator or administrator make this a stickie? I saw a post today where someone was inviting us to join their Facebook group and I thought - there needs to be something more permanent to let people know there are groups on Facebook.

Thanks!
    TTC #1: BFP Cycle #11 IVF (2014)
    TTC #2: IVF April 2017
    BFP: FET Due February 2018
  • Options
    mysweetangelmysweetangel Posts: 239
    edited November -1
    I would like to join the groups :)
    Try #1 BFP at 9DPO!
    2l9f2d.jpg

2i9gzs.jpg
  • Options
    scorpiogrl7scorpiogrl7 Posts: 1,386
    edited November -1
    I'd be interested as well.
    ZVvim5.png
  • Options
    ShannyShanny Posts: 2,456
    edited November -1
    I really don't mean to be difficult here...but, one thing I like about THIS board is that I don't have to scroll through a handful of stickies to get to the first, most current post. I know that might seem petty but whenever I wander to the other 2 I'm reminded how annoying it is. I'm just wondering how others feel about that? Maybe a consensus would be good to get before starting that over here?
    image_zps64579b54.png
  • Options
    melmel Posts: 793
    edited November -1
    I agree. Feel free to make it a sticky on the TTC board. :)
    Jjr6m5.png
  • Options
    irisgrace61irisgrace61 Posts: 203
    edited November -1
    i would be interested - thank you
  • Options
    floradora70floradora70 Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would like to join the groups!
    annerbones wrote:

Thanks!
  • Options
    tyme2risetyme2rise Posts: 1,087
    edited November -1
    I would love to join the group also !
    Some day my dreams will come true!
  • Options
    annerbonesannerbones Posts: 1,812
    edited November -1
    If you want to join please PM me your email address so I can do a search for you on FB.
    raF7m7.png
    Progesterone therapy and baby aspirin daily

Two miscarriages in between (August 2012 - same donor as Maggie, and December 2014 with husband)
    Maggie
    PNa0m7.png
  • Options
    krysteekrystee Posts: 6

Please add me to the Facebook groups! I’m hoping for future connections for my kiddos

• Options
    krysteekrystee Posts: 6

Please add me to the Facebook groups! I’m hoping for future connections for my kiddos