Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

this is a very silly question but im confused

babydust81babydust81 Posts: 44
edited November -1 in NW Cryobank Happenings
ok so this is going to sound super silly because i dont get how much everything is i wanna make sure im right before i try to place my orders

i want 3 vials to do an at home insemenation theres 3 prices on there im gathering its 275.00 per vial?
than theres a few prices for shipping i just want the cheapest shipping available that they might have
and do i need to put down a deposit for the dewar? im sorry your all looking at this like shes stupid but i wanna make sure before i actually go off and order how much im spending so im aware of it lol
iP7rm3.png

cycle-1335762000z7z15z28z14.png
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The shipping prices depend on where you are located, it's not anything you can adjust in any way. Also, when you send in your paperwork they will tell you if you need to put down a deposit for the dewar. Some have said it's based on employment status, others have said they run your credit and it's based on that. They will let you know and, I think, it never changes.
    I'm not sure on the vial prices, it's been a while since we ordered.

Good luck! There's no such thing as a silly question!
    GOzIm4.png
    hAO7m4.png
    CmQMm4.png
  • Options
    babydust81babydust81 Posts: 44
    edited November -1
    thank you so very much i appreciate it very much for the answers i was just a bit confused on some of these things. again thanks so much for answering
    iP7rm3.png

cycle-1335762000z7z15z28z14.png