Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Trying to breathe

ooelsworthooelsworth Posts: 72
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Oh my god! :o Well I did it. I just placed my first order, for delivery on Wednesday, Oct 24th. Oh my god! I'm so excited and nervous and a bit scared. Okay, I have to breathe. Smell the roses, blow out the candles. Repeat. YAY! :D
I've been Mom for 13 years to:
Amber-21, Mercedes-19 and Genevieve-14
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    BohemianBohemian Posts: 224
    edited November -1
    Yay! Good luck.
    saycheese_zps3309a423.jpg
    My Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3615fd
    ttc.png
    In trying/tracking mode. Known donor turned bf! ;D Riding this roller coaster known as my life and excited for 2013. Ttc #1 hoping for pink. I can't wait to be a Mommy!
    1-4 Bfn 5-bf?
    WWW.abohemianlikeme.blogspot.com
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks!
  • Options
    preciousgiftpreciousgift Posts: 2,191
    edited November -1
    Good luck.... hope the first time is the charm!
    lg2wm5.png
    ........................... :) Trying again soon :)..................................
  • Options
    TiffandTayeTiffandTaye Posts: 104 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    We are also trying for the first time and our little package arrives oct 24 as well. Good luck to you. Hope to see you in the other forum next month.
    #1 10/2012: BFP!
    age.png
  • Options
    blkbrd3blkbrd3 Posts: 1,221 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congratulations to you! Good luck. I'm a first timer too. My shipment arrives this Friday.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yay guys, lets have a fertile, baby dust coated, ttw! I actually feel better having buddies to do this with. Bonus that we're first timers too. Good luck everyone!