Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

TtC 10/25/12- Thursday

preciousgiftpreciousgift Posts: 2,191
edited October 2012 in Trying to Conceive
TWW:

che_arami- 13 dpo
2wannabemommies- 11 dpo
lcgrey- 6 dpi
thmp3375- 6 dpo
kharville89- 5 dpi
Alicia&Jeff- 5 dpi
solejean- 5 dpi
oldmama- 1 dpi
TiffandTaye- 1 dpi

OCTOBER CONGRATS TO:

palegreen
aintthatamotha
teacherin200829

SEPTEMBER CONGRATS TO:

KKF13
only_hope............Angel baby..........
tracy6992
shauna2710.........Angel baby..........
MGoBlue08
blossom
HopingForBFP

AUGUST CONGRATS TO:

Sweetbaby
Jen727BF
cAtWmN84
mausandlodie
saralee
mommy2b7772
stash7210 ............ Angel baby...........
daniandcassie
summerfun

JULY CONGRATS TO:
coryandamanda
mrslebrew
GaBeekeeper
TheMysticalOne

JUNE CONGRATS TO:
wishing4too
A&J
cocolibby

TTC:

OCTOBER-

im2ts
babydreaming
aprok3
katelm
ooelsworth
griessk
rmcrookston
TiffandTaye
jerb

NOVEMBER

babyluv
poems0431
wannaBamomma
Jccwill3
allisontb
earrefinnej
merilung
treeoflife
MommyAndMama
preciousgift
vanish12
anna77
F2M n Spouse
shauna2710
scorpiogrl7
Rushings

FALL/WINTER

A&Bbabybound-IVF
kerkyra

DECEMBER

jewelybug
Bohemian
katelm
christeacher

EARLY 2013

kstarr
stash7210

FEBRUARY 2013

Goobie
michgirl
MeetTheBrowns
lg2wm5.png
........................... :) Trying again soon :)..................................
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    TiffandTayeTiffandTaye Posts: 104 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Could you please add us to the tww list. With fingers crossed. Thanks
    #1 10/2012: BFP!
    age.png
  • Options
    2wannabemommies2wannabemommies Posts: 44
    edited November -1
    Tested last night at 10dpo and it was negative. I know that it's most likely to early, especially considering I got bfns with my daughter until 13dpo. But I still can't help to be a little bummed so I'm trying to get ready to try next month.

Good luck to everyone else!
  • Options
    LokiLoki Posts: 316
    edited October 2012
    I'm in the same boat as you 2wannanemommies. I'm 10 dpo and BFN I know there is still a chance but I'm feelin like I'm out cause with my BFP that ended in miscarriage, it was positive at 10 dpo. I really thought i had a chance this time cause unless I have food in my tummy I'm nauseous. FX for both of us though!
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    TIffandTaye.. when did you insem? today?

2wannabemommies and Loki- You both still have time... although bfns are not fun. Fingers crossed for you!
    lg2wm5.png
    ........................... :) Trying again soon :)..................................
  • Options
    MelandTara01MelandTara01 Posts: 557
    edited November -1
    2wannabemommies and Loki...I agree with preciousgift you still have time. Fingers/toes/eyes and anything else that I can cross are crossed for you and for all of us. :D
    TTC #1 10/2012 -- BFN
    TTC #2 11/2012 -- BFP!!! :)
    0ia8m5.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    TiffandTaye- well... I will just add you as if you insemmed today. If that is not correct, let me know. Good luck.
    lg2wm5.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Preciousgift I believe TiffandTaye insemed yesterday. I could be wrong but check their posts. :D
    TTC #1 10/2012 -- BFN
    0ia8m5.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yes we insemed yesterday. Now fingers crossed during these tww! Thanks
    age.png
  • Options
    christeacherchristeacher Posts: 242 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Please move me to December instead of November, I need several bloodwork ups before we can start. :(
  • Options
    MeetTheBrownsMeetTheBrowns Posts: 190
    edited November -1
    Could you add us to February? We are going to take the holidays off.
    27063_541015743588_7092397_n.jpg

Together since 10/28/2005, married since 03/07/2009, TTC #1 02/08/12 - BFN. TTC #2 10/9/12 - BFN. TTC #3 June 2013 - BFN
  • Options
    edited November -1
    TIffandTaye- changed you to insemming yesterday. Please, in the future, specify which day you insemmed... otherwise doing this list would get very confusing.

MelandTara01- Not to be rude, but I do this as a volunteer. I don't get paid for doing this list. And, I don't have time to sift through every single post to see when someone insemmed(as you suggested on your previous post). That is why if anyone wants to be on this list , they need to indicate the day of their insem. on this thread.
    lg2wm5.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    christeacher- moved you to December. .... I know it stinks to have to sit on the sidelines, so hopefully you will get a bfp in December!
    lg2wm5.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    MeetTheBrowns.. good luck in February!
    lg2wm5.png
  • Options
    thmp3375thmp3375 Posts: 73
    edited November -1
    Please add me to the tww list, I am 6dpo today :) ..... FX for bfp's all around!!!!! :P
    ttc-journey-1312520400z32z5z0z7z15z21z0z50-2-1-0.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    thmp3375- welcome to the tww
    lg2wm5.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    TIffandTaye- changed you to insemming yesterday. Please, in the future, specify which day you insemmed... otherwise doing this list would get very confusing.

MelandTara01- Not to be rude, but I do this as a volunteer. I don't get paid for doing this list. And, I don't have time to sift through every single post to see when someone insemmed(as you suggested on your previous post). That is why if anyone wants to be on this list , they need to indicate the day of their insem. on this thread.

Well precious not to be rude...I was only trying to help i don't think I ever implied that you got paid. It's a forum...I clearly know this. I only suggested it because I had remembered them writing it on their resent post. I thought you enjoyed doing the list and didn't mind the time you put into it. I just assumed if you didn't then you wouldn't do it. Anyway remove me...I'll track my own thanks.
    TTC #1 10/2012 -- BFN
    0ia8m5.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Sorry to hear Rushings. Better luck next time. This process is so overwhelming.
    TTC #1 10/2012 -- BFN
    0ia8m5.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    MelandTara01- I don't mind doing this forum thread. However, I believe it is unfair to expect me to sort through all the other posts, (not this tww thread) just to find when people insem. There are hundreds of them sometimes. That is why I mention to please indicate the day of the insem on THIS thread.

I will remove you. Good luck.
    lg2wm5.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Rushings... so sorry :( I was really thinking this month would be your month. Hopefully you get good results on your labwork and get your bfp in November !
    lg2wm5.png
  • Options
    LokiLoki Posts: 316
    edited November -1
    Precious- please take me off the list. I really think I'm out. Thank you.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Loki- Ok.. I will take you off the list. But, you can still get a bfp! and hope you do - don't give up yet...:)
    lg2wm5.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Melandtara01 and preciousgift: we are sorry to cause all this trouble and forum disagreements. First time posting but will be sure to add time next post. Really love seeing the list for well wishes and wanted to be included. This time is very stressful and exciting for all and hate to see disagreement among ppl who are just looking for a little hope and well wishes.
    age.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Melandtara01 and preciousgift: we are sorry to cause all this trouble and forum disagreements. First time posting but will be sure to add time next post. Really love seeing the list for well wishes and wanted to be included. This time is very stressful and exciting for all and hate to see disagreement among ppl who are just looking for a little hope and well wishes.

Don't be sorry TiffandTaye. I'm less than a month on here and just trying to figure out how to do things. I was only trying to help as I'm excited for all of us and follow what is going on. I felt attacked and during this tww I don't need any extra stress especially not from someone I don't even know. I enjoyed the thread as well. But I refuse to allow someone to try to belittle me.

Anyway good luck and I will be waiting to see all our bfp's.
    TTC #1 10/2012 -- BFN
    0ia8m5.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    TiffandTaye- you didn't cause any trouble... I just asked what day you insemmed b/c you didn't mention specifically in your first post.

MelandTara01- I don't see how you see what I said as a put down. I was merely pointing out that by you saying that I should have to look all over the entire forum (not just on this tww thread) to see one someone insemed is not fair to expect someone to do at all. Can you imagine if I had to do that with every single person on the tww list? It would take SO much time. That is why there is a specific thread for this very purpose.
    lg2wm5.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    TiffandTaye- you didn't cause any trouble... I just asked what day you insemmed b/c you didn't mention specifically in your first post.

MelandTara01- I don't see how you see what I said as a put down. I was merely pointing out that by you saying that I should have to look all over the entire forum (not just on this tww thread) to see one someone insemed is not fair to expect someone to do at all. Can you imagine if I had to do that with every single person on the tww list? It would take SO much time. That is why there is a specific thread for this very purpose.

Preciousgift – You responded to me starting off by saying “not to be rude” then you were absolutely rude implying that I was ignorant enough to think you got paid for the thread. Then you assumed what I meant when I said politely “Preciousgift I believe TiffandTaye insemed yesterday. I could be wrong but check their posts.” was for you to read through a zillion posts which was farthest from what I was indicating. Just wanted you to have accurate information and honestly thought I was helping. THEN in your next response you continued on to assume I was ignorant enough to think I EXPECTED you to sort through other posts. “I believe it is unfair to expect me to sort through all the other posts” and clearly in your last response you are still implying that I expected you to sort through everyone’s posts and that you SHOULD have to look around when I never said that. “saying that I should have to look all over the entire forum (not just on this tww thread) to see one someone insemed is not fair to expect someone to do at all. “ I don't recall at all in my short 14 word sentence did I ever say what I expected you to do or what you should do. I innocently made a suggestion that you completely took the wrong way.
    TTC #1 10/2012 -- BFN
    0ia8m5.png
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    MelandTara01-

When you write this.... "I could be wrong but check their posts." what else is that supposed to mean ? You were not saying to check this tww thread, b/c if that info. was posted here, I wouldn't have to ask what day they insemmed. So, obviously, you meant to check their posts elsewhere on the forum..!
    lg2wm5.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I clicked on their name then I viewed their rescent posts and it was the second one down in the list. Took me two seconds and no sifting through zillions of threads. I figured that would be the same thing you or anyone else for that matter would do. Whatever at this point it's not even worth my time anymore. I don't need to justify this to you anymore.
    TTC #1 10/2012 -- BFN
    0ia8m5.png
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Apparently you do need to justify it, b/c you keep continuing this issue.... which is very annoying. I do this as a volunteer, and frankly, I don't need an attitude from you!

If I had to click on the name of every single woman that is on the tww list, to see when they post that they insemmed, in the regular forum sections (besides this tww thread), and waiting to try list for multiple months, it would be too time consuming.

AGAIN<<<< THE WHOLE POINT OF THE TWW THREAD IS TO PUT THE Infofmation ON THIS THREAD!

And, as you mentioned in your previous post, if it was so easy to find out when she insemmed, why didn't you mention in the first place.. instead of complaining and complaining about it.

I have been doing this thread for months.. and most people seem to appreciate it .. except for you ,who just joined...

Again, I don't need your attitude about this.

So, STOP: POSTING TO ME!!!
    lg2wm5.png