Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

I'm a Nana again!

GaBeekeeperGaBeekeeper Posts: 916
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
My 21 year old daughter (I have 3 adopted children) had her baby girl last night at 3:32am in New Mexico (she is in the AF and lives a long way from home). Emma Grace was 7 lbs 14oz and 20 3/4 inches long. Has a head full of blonde hair!! I am 20weeks and 6 days with a girl and so my baby is an Aunt!! I haven't told my daughter that I am pregnant b/c she was such a great support of me when I lost the twins and she came home to be with me. I wanted her pregnancy to be all about her and not to worry about me. In less than 4 months she will know the big surprise!
She kept me up to date with text messages all night (well her husband when she couldn't). She progressed really well and only pushed for less than 30 minutes!!
pqkom4.png
FxZxm4.pngcarousel_zps296ade6d.jpg

Comments

• Options
    K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats!!
    GOzIm4.png
    hAO7m4.png
    CmQMm4.png
  • Options
    TheOtherLovingMomsTheOtherLovingMoms Posts: 1,481 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats Nana, our 5th grandchild, second grandson, is Due in 6 days, on my wife's birthday. My daughter wants to have him that day too so he can share his birthday with his mawmaw.
    IGXwm4.png
    I just turned 50 and fabulous!!! Enjoying life with my amazing family!!
    Mom to Rachel 33, Bethany 30, Rebekah 30, Zachrey 20 and several angel babies
    Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16
  • Options
    babybabybabybaby Posts: 1,564
    edited November -1
    congratulations! :)
  • Options
    Jen727BFJen727BF Posts: 2,304
    edited November -1
    Congrats! I can't wait to hear her reaction to your surprise!
    183190fb-4512-4f04-a781-76af2d6d42b0_zpsrvzisual.jpg
    TTC No. 2 since Aug. 2014; IVF #1 - Cxld; IVF #2 - BFN
  • Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    Congratulations and that was so sweet to let this time be hers...I bet she will be thrilled for you!
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    Congratulations! I think it's wonderful that your baby will have family close in age growing up!
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png
  • Options
    GaBeekeeperGaBeekeeper Posts: 916
    edited November -1
    I just wished she lived closer. Maybe she will get stationed closer to home she is in the Air Force.
    pqkom4.png
    FxZxm4.pngcarousel_zps296ade6d.jpg
  • Options
    MelandTara01MelandTara01 Posts: 557
    edited November -1
    Congrats! :)
    TTC #1 10/2012 -- BFN
    TTC #2 11/2012 -- BFP!!! :)
    0ia8m5.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Congratulations!!