Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

TtC 12/8/12- Saturday

preciousgiftpreciousgift Posts: 2,191
edited December 2012 in Trying to Conceive
TWW:

vanish12- 17 dpi
poems0431- 16 dpo
old mama- 14 dpo
Meesh0001- 13 dpi
tyme2rise- 11 dpo
allisontb- 10 dpi
katelm- 5 dpi
F2M n Spouse- 2 dpi

DECEMBER CONGRATS TO:

bow1532

NOVEMBER CONGRATS TO:

TiffandTaye
graceinfl
Angel baby, 12/7/12
aprok3
Rushings
tboz33

TTC:

DECEMBER

Bohemian
preciousgift
scorpiogrl7
MommyAndMama
praying4one
cassafras
Jccwill3
earrefinnej
cocobay
lcgrey
Trishlettes
minnie0672
jenner2
thmp3375

JANUARY 2013

2wannabemommies
ooelsworth
Jewelybug

EARLY 2013

kstarr

FEBRUARY 2013

Goobie
michgirl
MeetTheBrowns

MARCH 2013

APRIL 2013
lg2wm5.png
........................... :) Trying again soon :)..................................
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    stash7210stash7210 Posts: 998
    edited November -1
    Can you take me off the list please? I will still be charting but I was offered a new job that would be GREAT and I don't know if I want to get PG before my 90 days or before FMLA would kick in if I should go early. *WHINING* But I don't want to wait *foot stomp!* Haven't we waited long enough? But how can I turn down a job that is going to pay me $4 more and hour, days with holidays and weekends off, willing to work with my schooling, and will pay 50% of my student loans if I sign a 2 yr contract. I would be an IDIOT not to take the job. The directer of the place was one of my teachers this semester and came to me at the end of class and offered me a job. Landed right in my lap. Sign? I think so. But now what...? I am so happy and so sad...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Stash ...congrats on the job... I am sure you have mixed emotions...re now having to put ttc plans on hold.... hope everything works out for you for the best :)

What are you studying in school?
    lg2wm5.png
    ........................... :) Trying again soon :)..................................
  • Options
    JewelybugJewelybug Posts: 100
    edited November -1
    Precious, you do such a great job always updating this and keeping everyone in the loop. Would you please remove me from the December 2012 and the December 2013? I'm still going to try in January! January 6th to be exact! I appreciate you being so accommodating all the time :)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Jewelybug...oops... sorry I missed that. Ok... good luck in January :)
    lg2wm5.png