Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Bf?

earrefinnejearrefinnej Posts: 447
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
So this morning I got a very faint BFP on FRER but I've been spotting for a few days and today I would say I'm lightly bleeding. I'm not confident that this BFP will last because this is what happened last month as well. I'm taking progesterone and crossing my fingers that this is not just a chemical! Anyone have significant bleeding and stay pregnant - please share with me your story!
v52mnw1ox.png
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    praying4onepraying4one Posts: 108
    edited November -1
    I hope it's a sticky bean. Did u call your Dr? I would do that asap just in case of chemical or ectopic. But I hope you will have positive BFP and a healthy 9 months.
    12/12 RE IUI donor DS 313 BFN :(
    1/13 RE ICI donor DS 901A BFN :(
    2/13 RE IUI 100mg clomid and hcg trigger 24hr iui 901A BFN :(
    3/17/15 BFP

tt1c2fda.aspx
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I hope it's a sticky bean. Did u call your Dr? I would do that asap just in case of chemical or ectopic. But I hope you will have positive BFP and a healthy 9 months.
    Dr's on vacation! I'll just wait a few days and see if AF arrives or not and continue progesterone until then and connect with her after the holiday.
    v52mnw1ox.png
  • Options
    graceinflgraceinfl Posts: 1,743
    edited November -1
    Someone should be on call. I would ask for a beta and then have another one 48 hours later to see the values. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I can go to the lab if I want to - thanks for the advice ladies.
    v52mnw1ox.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I can go to the lab if I want to - thanks for the advice ladies.
    v52mnw1ox.png
  • Options
    scorpiogrl7scorpiogrl7 Posts: 1,386
    edited November -1
    Yes, go have a beta done!
    ZVvim5.png
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    No betas yet - but my Dr's office was open and I got a refill on the oral progesterone that I had run out of. The Dr said the bleeding could be because I switched to the cream when I ran out of the oral since the dosage is lower. Hopefully that will be the trick! I'll get Beta's drawn later and just keep POAS until then.
    v52mnw1ox.png
  • Options
    tyme2risetyme2rise Posts: 1,087
    edited November -1
    How much progerstone are you on orally? The mg
    Some day my dreams will come true!
  • Options
    preciousgiftpreciousgift Posts: 2,191
    edited December 2012
    hope the progesterone does the trick....and you get some darker lines tomorrow...:)

Do you want to be added to the bfp list for December? If so, can you let me know on the daily tww thread.. thanks.
    lg2wm5.png
    ........................... :) Trying again soon :)..................................
  • Options
    edited November -1
    tyme2rise wrote:
    How much progerstone are you on orally? The mg
    I take 4 pellets of Progon B 3x a day. I think each pellet is 13.5 mg.
    v52mnw1ox.png