Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

What do you do to keep stress down during ttc?

preciousgiftpreciousgift Posts: 2,191
edited January 2013 in Trying to Conceive
What does everyone do to try to keep stress down during ttc?

I always get stressed around the time of ttc.. and this time, it does not help that there was a problem with my tank when it was delivered...
lg2wm5.png
........................... :) Trying again soon :)..................................
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    I like to listen to music but am interested what others do too. I have a house full of adopted kids...mostly teens and young adults...way too much stress.
  • Options
    earrefinnejearrefinnej Posts: 447
    edited November -1
    Meditation and walking with my wife and dog does me good.
    v52mnw1ox.png
  • Options
    preciousgiftpreciousgift Posts: 2,191
    edited November -1
    I like to walk my doggie all around the neighborhood... I take him for a long walk once a day and a then a shorter walk at night... but, I guess I need to walk more b/c I am still stressed.. ... :o
    I have also tried meditation too.... and am currently listening to music...
    lg2wm5.png
    ........................... :) Trying again soon :)..................................
  • Options
    kstarrkstarr Posts: 1,008
    edited November -1
    when i'm super stressed i take a long hot shower or take a nap. if i want to keep my mind off it completely, i read. or i put my music on really loud and clean.
    k4xs7.jpg
    ICI #1 April 2012- BFN ICI #2 March 2013 BFN
    DH had vasectomy reversal October 2013. It worked!!!
    Counts are low, varicocele surgery was in August 2014.
    IVF February 2016 w/ICSI transferred 2 perfect blastocysts. It's twins!!!!
    Two perfect, beautiful boys born 10/24/16!!
  • Options
    annerbonesannerbones Posts: 1,812
    edited November -1
    Walking, swimming, listening to music, hangin out with Maggie and my friends - avoid my family :)
    raF7m7.png
    Progesterone therapy and baby aspirin daily

Two miscarriages in between (August 2012 - same donor as Maggie, and December 2014 with husband)
    Maggie
    PNa0m7.png
  • Options
    blkbrd3blkbrd3 Posts: 1,221 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I pretend I'm pre-AI not post. I try to imagine that I'm waiting to inseminate. Then I do as much as I can to keep my mind off of it.
  • Options
    tyme2risetyme2rise Posts: 1,087
    edited November -1
    Accupunture ! I just started using it and love it. The fertility clinic suggested I go because I was WOuND UP TIGHT ! Thats their way of saying it nice.
    Some day my dreams will come true!