Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

To ignore or not to ignore

griesskgriessk Posts: 156
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I'm breaking my silence! lol Last try was completely unsuccessful due to steroid pain injections. This time, I ran out of OPKs, all kinds! I'm 30mi from a place to buy them so I went with my signs (thank God for all the charting and tracking I did.) I was confident that ovulation was imminent so I went with it and did my home insem with my single vial:-) My nurse practitioner was good with me "wingin' it" so thats what I did!

Anyway, the reason I got on here is because I have had leukorrhea, white milky discharge, since 5dpi and I cant ignore it anymore. I'm 12dpo today. I have had plenty of other ongoing signs but not wanting to jump the gun! Normally I am DRY! I have had it every day but really in a sort of denial until I see the BFP! This isn't a "do you think I'm pregnant scenario" but a have you had this if you were pregnant or not pregnant during 2ww?
HbUym5.png

Comments

• Options
    aplusaaplusa Posts: 1,919
    edited November -1
    No personal experience, but Google seems to think its favorable!! Are you thinking of testing or are you just going to wait it out??

Good luck!! :)
    7NZpm4.png
    Lucky Cycle 14: IVF!! Antagonist Cycle with Lupron Trigger
  • Options
    aplusaaplusa Posts: 1,919
    edited November -1
    I should add - never happened to me and I've never been pregnant. So I think it sounds positive!! ;)
    7NZpm4.png
    Lucky Cycle 14: IVF!! Antagonist Cycle with Lupron Trigger
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Lol! I have been, knowing it was too early, but gonna do it every day until I get it cause I'm 99% sure so I'm not too wound up anyway.
    HbUym5.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I mean I'm not too wound up about it being negative up to this point:-) Today is a friend's birthday and Groundhog Day so would be fun to see it today:-D
    HbUym5.png
  • Options
    friendamyfriendamy Posts: 588
    edited November -1
    12dpo?!? test already!

and FWIW, when I was pg I had more discharge in the TWW than normal. I don't remember the color, but I remember having to wear a panty liner (almost my whole pregnancy - ugh!)
    Amy (39)
    DS (7) - d#470
    Boy, n.: a noise with dirt on it.

age.png
  • Options
    mommylovemommylove Posts: 1,582
    edited November -1
    Totally had it...totally pregnant both times. :-) Good luck!
    be422225-267e-4ff7-94c0-a8d5baf3176a_zpse0970fea.jpg
    October 2014

Dk5Zm7.png

22gfm7.png
  • Options
    Jen727BFJen727BF Posts: 2,304
    edited November -1
    Test, test, test!!! Good luck!!
    183190fb-4512-4f04-a781-76af2d6d42b0_zpsrvzisual.jpg
    TTC No. 2 since Aug. 2014; IVF #1 - Cxld; IVF #2 - BFN
  • Options
    shauna2710shauna2710 Posts: 769 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Happened to me too
    Cycle 6 was my lucky cycle! BFP!!!
    EDD 12/13/2013
    It's identical TWINS! They're GIRLS!
    7/20/2013 Sweet Baby A lost her battle with IUGR.
    8/26/2013 Feisty Baby B was born via emergency CSection 16 weeks premature
  • Options
    Shannon in MAShannon in MA Posts: 136
    edited November -1
    I've had it on BFN cycles but never as much as I've had since becoming pregnant. I still have to wear a panty liner everyday. :/ If you're normally very dry I would definitely test!
    XtMDm4.png

zcnvm4.png
  • Options
    Sunshine4BabySunshine4Baby Posts: 378 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had it on all my BFP cycles, that's how I knew I was pregnant before testing ;)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    And it's negayive again, but that doesn't discourage me in the slightest bit. I know I'm pregnant. I have no problems sleeping through the day, but the last 3 days, I've woke up right around 2pm with an about to explode bladder. (I work night shift) So will test again tomorrow! Thanks for all the feedback!
    HbUym5.png
  • Options
    preciousgiftpreciousgift Posts: 2,191
    edited November -1
    I hope you do get that bfp soon :D
    lg2wm5.png
    ........................... :) Trying again soon :)..................................
  • Options
    TheMysticalOneTheMysticalOne Posts: 850 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes! This was one of my signs! I'm usually very dry and have a lot of discharge since the very beginning of my pregnancy. Along with a lot of cm, I was also VERY bloated and gassy starting at about 6DPO. FX for BFP!! Good luck!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks guys! The encouragement is awesome! A lady in our FB group says you're PUPO Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise and I am going with it:-) AF due Monday but I plan on not seeing her for a while:-) I talked to my NP tonight and asked her what my hcg was....0.01! lol So yeah that takes quite a while to double so just hanging tight. Hoping for today when I get up but really not counting on it and it will not get me down.....will just make it better when I see a BFP! Can't believe I'm 13dpi today:-)
    HbUym5.png
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    With Tiny I remember having excessive discharge early pregnancy... and this time around i am drier then dry :(
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!