Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

shipping mistake

jpmassjpmass Posts: 15
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
first, i wanted to say how much you ladies have helped me out just from reading. my 3rd shipment from nw was supposed to arrive today. i called monday for thursday delivery and got a tracking number on tuesday. i checked this morning and according to ups it had not been picked up from the sender yet. i called nw in a panic when it opened at 1030 this morning and had my fears confirmed, my tank was still in washington. to top it off, i got my +opk this morning (a day early). my plan was for 4, 12, 24 hours since i O 8-12 hours after. they are changing my order to just 1 instead of 3 and it should be here by 830 tomorrow morning. i am so disappointed, has anyone else had shipping issues like this before?

Comments

• Options
    Jccwill3Jccwill3 Posts: 687
    edited November -1
    Oh my goodness! I would've had a total s***fit! That's just terrible! I almost wanna cry FOR you. They should be compensating you appropriately if you ask me -- like that vial or shipping or something. Apparently something got screwed up on THEIR end not yours.Wow, and they are usually so good about these things. Sorry. :o
  • Options
    JayJayJayJay Posts: 1,192
    edited November -1
    I agree, there should definitely be some sort of compensation. How frustrating, I'm so sorry!!
  • Options
    shauna2710shauna2710 Posts: 769 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I got my shipping confirmation yesterday saying that it will be here today. Well I am in Alaska and my shipment went to California. Wrong direction spermies!!!!
    Cycle 6 was my lucky cycle! BFP!!!
    EDD 12/13/2013
    It's identical TWINS! They're GIRLS!
    7/20/2013 Sweet Baby A lost her battle with IUGR.
    8/26/2013 Feisty Baby B was born via emergency CSection 16 weeks premature
  • Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    Oh no...that is awful. I hope that the one vial will do the trick. Make sure you have your e-mail on file with NW and ask for notifications...I love them. It tells me when the pkg has been picked up. I can track the progress and it notifies me that it has been delivered--which I know as they drop it at my house but once in a great while I miss them and the pkg is left at my door--then when I send it back it notifies me that the box has safely arrived back at NW...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    ive been on the phone with them all morning. they are going to compensate me with some extra vials in my account. my fingers are crossed that my one vial arrives on time tomorrow morning and that its not too late. i keep telling myself that it only takes one
  • Options
    TheMFamilyTheMFamily Posts: 255
    edited November -1
    What a mess! I'm sorry you're stressing, but maybe that will delay ovulation a bit? Lol ;)

We'll be ordering this next cycle for delivery to us in western Washington so hopefully they don't goof that up!
    Us: Together since '07, engaged '09, married '11. Trying to start a family since '09. 1 BFN.
    Me: Child dev. degree, nanny to 5 for 5.5yrs, digital print artist, portrait photographer.
    *Leaving. Message me if you'd like to keep in touch*
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Question: Did they offer up the extra vials or did you have to ask for some sort of compensation? Just curious.
    Us: Together since '07, engaged '09, married '11. Trying to start a family since '09. 1 BFN.
    Me: Child dev. degree, nanny to 5 for 5.5yrs, digital print artist, portrait photographer.
  • Options
    JayJayJayJay Posts: 1,192
    edited November -1
    Oh that's great! NW is an awesome company and seem to have a lot of integrity. I knew they would do right by you. :-)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    they offered to add the vials right away. they were really appologetic. as much as i wanted to get angry and throw a fit it wasnt going to make a difference at that point. im supposed to have confirmation for my shipment arriving tomorrow by 5pm eastern time, if its even a minute late i will be calling before the office closes today
  • Options
    MeetTheBrownsMeetTheBrowns Posts: 190
    edited November -1
    I'm so sorry this happened. Maybe this one vial will do the trick. Baby dust your way!
    27063_541015743588_7092397_n.jpg

Together since 10/28/2005, married since 03/07/2009, TTC #1 02/08/12 - BFN. TTC #2 10/9/12 - BFN. TTC #3 June 2013 - BFN
  • Options
    edited November -1
    That's great they were so quick to try to make things right. Fingers crossed for you!
  • Options
    blkbrd3blkbrd3 Posts: 1,221 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    It only takes one... and one vial is full of millions. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
  • Options
    therewillbeaday93therewillbeaday93 Posts: 181
    edited November -1
    Kmfx for you that this is your month!! Sorry about the headache :(