Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Any Advice On The Wait?...Donor 901A

KAmbiMyia+1KAmbiMyia+1 Posts: 1
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Hey me and my girlfriend just did our first insemination on 2/20/13, and our second 2/21/13! Does anyone have any advice on getting through this wait? She is already feeling slight morning sickness, cramping, blotting, and also lower back pains... I am trying not to get my hopes up because I know we can possibly not be successful, but I try to think positively and pray we have been successful and ultimately just leave it in God's hands! If its meant it will be! But it is so hard to wait! Lol im trying not to test early and wait til a missed period or something! Someone help me?!

Also has anyone had any successful pregnancies with Donor 901A?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    TTC.JuneBugTTC.JuneBug Posts: 188
    edited November -1
    Idk what to do really but number one is don't obsess over every littlw thing. Did it my first cycle and thought I haf everything in the bag. I wish you baby dust. Watch movies go out lol.
    Warm feet, warm uterus..
    Hoping to have baby Kai in my arms soon!
    08/12-BFN KD
    12/12-BFN KD
    04/13-???
    piu1m6.png
  • Options
    earrefinnejearrefinnej Posts: 447
    edited November -1
    I totally thought I had every early symptom the first attempt but I got a bfn. I hope yours is a bfp... but I would say don't overthink the signs.
    v52mnw1ox.png
  • Options
    JayJayJayJay Posts: 1,192
    edited November -1
    The first month I tried I was so wrapped up in all the possible symptoms, I swear I could feel the egg traveling down my tubes! Lol! I was so convinced that I was pregnant and it made that BFN so so devestating. So as someone who has been there, done that, many times, I will agree with PP....don't look for signs! And if you think you see any, ignore them. If you insemmed the 20th and 21st I'm guessing she ovulated around the 21st....just five days ago. Even if the egg did fertilize, it is extremely unlikely that it implanted yet (that happens between 6-12 days after ovulation) and the early pregnancy symptoms come from HCG, which doesn't start producing until after implantation, and it will take at Lear a few days to build up enough in your system to notice those sort of signs.

Don't want to be a party pooper.....like I said, I have been there and I was exactly the same way. I just don't want you guys to get your hopes up and be even more devestated. What I learned later on in my TTC is that it was really helpful to start planning your next insem, assuming this month won't work while in your TTW. It helps pass the time and makes the blow a little less painful if you don't get that beautiful BFP that month. It worked a little too well for me....the month I did get pregnant I was so convinced it wasn't my month that I didn't even test until AF was several days late. :-)

Goo luck! I hope you are lucky first timers!
  • Options
    Jen727BFJen727BF Posts: 2,304
    edited November -1
    Keep busy! Very busy. And good idea on not getting your hopes up -- the mind can play some wicked games on you (or your partner). Fx you get a bfp! Hang in there!
    183190fb-4512-4f04-a781-76af2d6d42b0_zpsrvzisual.jpg
    TTC No. 2 since Aug. 2014; IVF #1 - Cxld; IVF #2 - BFN
  • Options
    praying4onepraying4one Posts: 108
    edited November -1
    901a have atleast 3 women I know that is pregnant or delivered. I'm in my tww period with 901a now. I read he does have good swimmers. I think I will try one more time with 901a if I'm unsuccesful this cycle.
    12/12 RE IUI donor DS 313 BFN :(
    1/13 RE ICI donor DS 901A BFN :(
    2/13 RE IUI 100mg clomid and hcg trigger 24hr iui 901A BFN :(
    3/17/15 BFP

tt1c2fda.aspx
  • Options
    smith.marquita2smith.marquita2 Posts: 13
    edited November -1
    Do you have any of 901A in storage? My spouse and I are trying to have one more with his specimen and he is out of stock.