Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

TtC 3/3/13- Sunday

preciousgiftpreciousgift Posts: 2,191
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
TWW:

2momspatientlywaiting- 15 dpi
ilovecrystalb10- 14 dpo
griessk- 12 dpo
katelm- 10 dpi
shauna2710- 9 dpi
msdfyed22- 2 dpi

MARCH CONGRATS TO: Come on we need some bfps!

FEBRUARY CONGRATS TO:
minnie0672 ~Angel baby~
old mama ~Angel baby~
Storkhunting
Auntrayray

TTC:

MARCH 2013
kerkyra
LoveShackBaby
MeetTheBrowns
Jccwill3
Wishuponastar
anna77
TheMFamily
Em&Me
kstarr
sobadicantsteit
TTC.JuneBug
PiperDilly
lcgrey
Ent9
hopefulltwo
therewillbeaday93
2wannabemommies
Bohemian

APRIL 2013
F2M n Spouse
tyme2rise
Jccwill3
bellybaby
Sarah-SMBC
earrefinnej

MAY 2013
alp75
minnie0672

JUNE 2013
ReadytoTry
lg2wm5.png
........................... :) Trying again soon :)..................................
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    TheOtherLovingMomsTheOtherLovingMoms Posts: 1,481 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    ilovecrystalb posted a new thread a few days ago that she got a bfp, she didn't post it on the ttc thread she started a new one. Just thought I would give you a heads up
    IGXwm4.png
    I just turned 50 and fabulous!!! Enjoying life with my amazing family!!
    Mom to Rachel 33, Bethany 30, Rebekah 30, Zachrey 20 and several angel babies
    Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16
  • Options
    shauna2710shauna2710 Posts: 769 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Precious wont change where they are on the TWW thread unless the actual person requests it. It isn't fair for her to have to keep tabs on all of us outside of this TWW thread. It's up to each of us, if we want to be moved on this thread, to mention it on this thread.

I don't want anyone to be offended, but she's not paid to maintain this list, and it certainly could be a full time job. So to help her out, we all need to follow protocol for this thread. If you want to be included on any list, post to the thread yourself.
    Cycle 6 was my lucky cycle! BFP!!!
    EDD 12/13/2013
    It's identical TWINS! They're GIRLS!
    7/20/2013 Sweet Baby A lost her battle with IUGR.
    8/26/2013 Feisty Baby B was born via emergency CSection 16 weeks premature
  • Options
    Jccwill3Jccwill3 Posts: 687
    edited March 2013
    Yes. And BIG UPS to @preciousgift for doing such a great job with the thread for so long. I personally did it for a while but had to turn over the reigns -- it's very time consuming. And @shauna is right... it may not seem like it, but it's a tough job -- and noone pays you to do it. She's been splendid about keeping us updated.

Thanks @preciousgift, you rock my TTC world!
  • Options
    Jen727BFJen727BF Posts: 2,304
    edited November -1
    I can only imagine that it is a pain, but when rules change, we all have to be informed. As I am on this forum everyday and had no idea the protocol had changed. Perhaps a sticky at the top will help solve this.
    183190fb-4512-4f04-a781-76af2d6d42b0_zpsrvzisual.jpg
    TTC No. 2 since Aug. 2014; IVF #1 - Cxld; IVF #2 - BFN
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Thanks shauana and Jccwill3... I appreciate your understanding that this thread can be a lot of work, for no pay. I have been doing this thread every day since last summer since about July 20 2012 (about 7 1/2 months at this point, something like 225 individual tww thread posts...at this point). And, I think only ppl. that have actually done the thread themselves can realize how much it can entail.

It has always been the case that if a person wants to be on this thread, they must post, on this thread themselves.

How do I know that the person who may have gotten a bfp doesn't want to wait until they get a bloodtest or something like that to be sure of the bfp...? I have no way of knowing that. So, I assume that if they themselves do don't post on THIS tww thread, they do not want to be included.

crystal posted that she wanted to be in the tww list ,I think on her 5 dpo with comments that I "forgot" to put her on the tww list.. But she NEVER asked before then. SO, ladies, sorry but I do not read minds, and I hope no one expects that b/c it is too much to ask.

So, crystal managed to ask if she could be on the tww list, eventually, and I put her on there the day she asked.

But, she has never posted on this thread about being on any other list. And, until the actual person asks to be put on a list, I will assume they don't want to be on it.

Again, if you have never done this list before, you don't know how much it entails. It is more than fair for me to expect the actual person to ask to be put on tww list or a TTC in X month list, or bfp themselves. We are not children here, we are adults.
    lg2wm5.png
    ........................... :) Trying again soon :)..................................
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You are doing a lot of assuming. This is not the way it has been down in the past, including a good chunk of the time you have been updating. Regardless That is why I suggested a sticky so everyone understands the rules. Especially in light if the fact we have newcomers all the time. I completely understand how much work it is and I think everyone would agree with me that your time/work is greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Jen, wouldn't I ALSO be assuming that she wanted to be on a list, if she NEVER asked to be???. Why is it too much to ask that if a person wants to be on any of these lists, that they simply post on here themselves? Like I said, I have known some ppl who did not want to be on lists until bloodwork was confirmed, until they were at a certain point in pregnancy, were afraid of early miscarriage so they waited to announce of this thread etc.

So, if she wants to be on here, all she has to do is post on here, and problem solved. It is that simple. Why should that be a problem?
    lg2wm5.png
  • Options
    aplusaaplusa Posts: 1,919
    edited November -1
    If anyone has noticed in the fews days since this issue has come up, Crystal hasn't even posted on the forum. I'm sure she's off enjoying her early pregnancy - I certainly hope so for her sake.

So... *crickets*

And I'm probably the person that makes Precious paranoid about putting anyone on a list without writing here. Whenever I write to her in a PM, I'm always like, "Precious! Don't put this on the TTC list!" :)
    7NZpm4.png
    Lucky Cycle 14: IVF!! Antagonist Cycle with Lupron Trigger
  • Options
    edited November -1
    No problem aplusa :D
    lg2wm5.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Precious that is not a problem, but I can't read your mind. All I am asking is full disclosure of the new rules.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Jen, I think it is pretty obvious if someone wants to be listed they need to post on here. I don't think we need any great Rule book to figure that out.
    This is getting old. You are being very antagonistic on something that doesn't even concern you.

If crystal wants to be on the list, she will post here, if not, she won't. It is HER choice.
    lg2wm5.png
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Precious you are doing a great job. I was only making an observation. I can't believe how much of a ruckus one little statement made, geesh.

I guess she does want to be on the congrats list as she has posted on today (Monday 3/4) TTC thread that she got her bfp.
    IGXwm4.png
    Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16
  • Options
    InfertileMyrtleInfertileMyrtle Posts: 46
    edited November -1
    I'm pretty darn green here, but I just had my first donor IUI on Sunday. I ovulated yesterday morning. Can I be added and updated on this list and any future list? :D TIA!
    Stephanie (SMBC after ttc for 18 unsuccessful cycles with azoospermic exDF)
    IUI#1 (by RE)- 3/3/2013 with Donor 3688<33
    6496eb56-804c-4683-b217-cc89d79a85e1_zps1fbf48d3.jpg
    1344bb6b-f53a-49e8-a4d5-f445b9224679_zps8b304764.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'm pretty darn green here, but I just had my first donor IUI on Sunday. I ovulated yesterday morning. Can I be added and updated on this list and any future list? :D TIA!

you need to put this on the current days ttc thread if you want to be added so find the one for today Tuesday 3/5 and tell her how many dpi or dpo you are and she will put you on the list
    IGXwm4.png