Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

1st try in 2013

earrefinnejearrefinnej Posts: 447
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I was so excited to see my little egg in the window of my CBFM this morning - and I knew it would happen. It's amazing how tuned in to your body you get when you have been tracking for so long. So tomorrow morning I get to try again for the first time in 2013 and after my m/c in January. I'm hoping for extra fertility following the m/c that I've heard many of you talk about. I'm definitely ready for this, and my wife and I bought two little onesies at Goodwill and a receiving blanket and put it in what will be the baby's room on a rocking chair, just an invitation for the spirit of the new child. We went to do readings this weekend and the psychic said I would have good news within six months (I'm hoping within two weeks!) and that there is nothing wrong with me. My wife's cards showed her as a good parent but that I have some residual sadness about the last loss. We decided to do a little ritual tomorrow night to say goodbye to the ones we lost in m/c and welcome the new spirit. Normally I would feel this is a little goofy, but I think it is really good to get the energy cleared and welcoming again. So hopeful for bringing a new soul into this world!

FX for BFP!
v52mnw1ox.png
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    aplusaaplusa Posts: 1,919
    edited November -1
    That sounds like a great idea!! Good luck for a speedy positive and a very sticky little bean!!!
    7NZpm4.png
    Lucky Cycle 14: IVF!! Antagonist Cycle with Lupron Trigger
  • Options
    earrefinnejearrefinnej Posts: 447
    edited November -1
    Just got news that they can't get me in early enough tomorrow morning so I'm going in this afternoon instead. Hopefully this is the best timing.
    v52mnw1ox.png
  • Options
    scorpiogrl7scorpiogrl7 Posts: 1,386
    edited November -1
    This is great! Good luck!
    ZVvim5.png
  • Options
    hopefulltwohopefulltwo Posts: 303
    edited November -1
    Fx for you! We need some bfp's.
    Feb '13 - BFN March '13 - BFN
    April '13 - extra af - bfn ( i still think the smiley lied) reg. af - bfn
    June '13 - bfn July '13 - bfn Aug '13 - BFN Sept '13 - another bfn Oct '13 - bfn
    Nov '13 - well af showed a week early-BFN
    Dec '13 - BFN Jan '14 - BFN
    ah Feb '14 BFPPP!!!!! Expecting him to arrive around November tenth.
  • Options
    Jen727BFJen727BF Posts: 2,304
    edited November -1
    Good luck!!
    183190fb-4512-4f04-a781-76af2d6d42b0_zpsrvzisual.jpg
    TTC No. 2 since Aug. 2014; IVF #1 - Cxld; IVF #2 - BFN
  • Options
    emlklg444emlklg444 Posts: 645
    edited November -1
    Baby blessings to you!!!
    1st daughter born 9/26/2013 (bfp 2nd attempt at home ICI)
    2nd daughter born 3/8/2016 (bfp after 7 attempts at home ICI, 2 miscarriages, 1 D&C)
    age 36 evtim8.png
    age 39 K8qxm7.png
  • Options
    OneSmallStepOneSmallStep Posts: 1,685
    edited November -1
    Sticky baby dust to you!
    Hubby of kopykat451
    TTC #1 5/16/11 = BFP 14 DPI / TTC #2 11/16/12 = No O; 4/12/13= BFN; 6/9/13 = BFP!! (11 DPI) - MC 5wk5dys / TTC#3 3 BFN's and 4th try 10/21/13 = BFP!!!! (Squinter at 10dpi!)
    AVPCm4.png
    stitchlove_3_2013_zpsdd668ea6.jpg
    2014.png