Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Second BFP

sara291sara291 Posts: 1,042
edited April 2013 in BFP Database
I'm pregnant with baby # 2.
First try with only one ICI vial. With my son it was first try with this donor as well but with one IUI vial. Did do 10 other cycles with other donors. All BFN.

Charted since December & have been taking prenatals.
I have no idea when I ovulate since I do not get any pains. I'm thinking around 24 hours past OPK. Cycles vary between 28-29 days with a rare 30 or even 31 here or there. I can't tell my from checking my cervix after having my son. I have no CM to guess where I stand in my cycle either.
Tested with Internet cheap OPK's & confirmed with a smiley. Neg OPK at 7am & then a + at 11am. Following morning I did my AI using one ICI vial at 21 hours past.

First I put a tube of preseed in.
I then used both a catheter & syringe. I put a little preseed in syringe from a second preseed & then put catheter on. Next I sucked up my swimmers. I still had quite a bit left in the vial. I was able to (with help of a mirror, speculum with preseed on it & flashlight) easily get catheter into the tip of my cervix. I very slowly push swimmers in. I carefully as to not touch things sucked up more swimmers and just put it near my cervix. Then a few times I went back and forth sucking up what preseed I could get out & what little swimmers I had left and squirting it in. I did then maybe 3-5 times. I felt a lot come out when I took the speculum out but then again I used 2 vials of preseed. Tested positive on a first response at 10 dpo. AF like feelings on day 11 -13. On day 13 about a quarter size of brown spotting. No cramps and it only happened once. Other then that a feeling in my breast that I'm letting down.

Comments

• Options
    LOWIFEYLOWIFEY Posts: 85 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats!!!!!!!!
    GOD CAN And HE WILL
    PRAY about EVERYTHING. WORRY about NOTHING