Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

It has been TOO long...

NadzNadz Posts: 20
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Hello Everyone!

I used to be on here years back (about 5-6) when we had our first child. We were actually using a different cryobank but I really enjoyed the community part of this one so I kept coming back. It has been a few years since I have actually checked back in, but it is a joy to see some of the people from back then with MORE kids and still going strong!

We have decided to try again and are actually going to switch to this cryobank as my son's original donor is no longer available. ;( I was hoping someone might have some info or a chilid from donor 3399 that they would be willing to share with me.

Its great to be back!

Natalie & Heather
mRN6pxC.jpgmRN6m7.png
tTjtLGd.jpgtTjtm7.png
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    whoknowsxwhoknowsx Posts: 89
    edited November -1
    i think donor 3399 is a newer donor with in the last 6 months or so because when he became available, i wanted to order and he was sold out asap on the day of release for a couple days after. good luck :D
  • Options
    NadzNadz Posts: 20
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the info!
    mRN6pxC.jpgmRN6m7.png
    tTjtLGd.jpgtTjtm7.png
  • Options
    thirdtoeheadthirdtoehead Posts: 6
    edited November -1
    and.....We just purchased 3399 Natalie & Helen ...weird :/

Nadz wrote:
    Hello Everyone!

I used to be on here years back (about 5-6) when we had our first child. We were actually using a different cryobank but I really enjoyed the community part of this one so I kept coming back. It has been a few years since I have actually checked back in, but it is a joy to see some of the people from back then with MORE kids and still going strong!

We have decided to try again and are actually going to switch to this cryobank as my son's original donor is no longer available. ;( I was hoping someone might have some info or a chilid from donor 3399 that they would be willing to share with me.

Its great to be back!

Natalie & Heather
  • Options
    coryandamandacoryandamanda Posts: 1,527
    edited November -1
    Welcome back and good luck!
    July 4, 2015
    image_2.jpgu