Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Donor 3399...

NadzNadz Posts: 20
edited June 2013 in Pregnancy and Babies
Hello Everyone!

I used to be on here years back (about 5) when we had our first child. We were actually using a different cryobank but I really enjoyed the community part of this one so I kept coming back. It has been a few years since I have actually checked back in, but it is a joy to see some of the people from back then with MORE kids and still going strong!

We have decided to try again and are actually going to switch to this cryobank as my son's original donor is no longer available. ;( I was hoping someone might have some info or a chilid from donor 3399 that they would be willing to share with me.

Its great to be back!

Natalie & Heather
mRN6pxC.jpgmRN6m7.png
tTjtLGd.jpgtTjtm7.png
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    No info on donor but happy to see you back again and wish you a speedy success in your new TTC journey!
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    It is good to see you too Zen!!! It is great to see familiar faces on here! :) Thanks!!
    mRN6pxC.jpgmRN6m7.png
    tTjtLGd.jpgtTjtm7.png
  • Options
    TxMoms2BTxMoms2B Posts: 532
    edited November -1
    No info on the donor, but its nice to see you back. I used to follow your blog back in the day...back when I had time to follow blogs!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Haha Oh Yes... I forgot I even had that thing! Oops... Glad to see you still here as well!
    mRN6pxC.jpgmRN6m7.png
    tTjtLGd.jpgtTjtm7.png
  • Options
    2moms_somewhere2moms_somewhere Posts: 305
    edited November -1
    Welcome back! I remember you guys. We were just researching TTC when you guys were pregnant.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Glad to see that you are doing VERY well ;)
    mRN6pxC.jpgmRN6m7.png
    tTjtLGd.jpgtTjtm7.png