Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

EDD & Arrivals Lists

ZenZen Posts: 2,942
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
Please post on these lists (or send a message) when additions or changes are needed. I updated the EDD list today but much of the newly added data was pulled from tickers. If your due date is wrong, please post an update and it will be corrected!
AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png

Comments

• Options
    babybabybabybaby Posts: 1,564
    edited November -1
    my due date is correct. feel free to add "girl" and "donor 8239" if you'd like. i'm one of the ones who actually would like to be in touch with donor siblings. :)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Done! If I'd ended up being successful through NW, I would have wanted to be in touch with donor sibs too (as a cousin relationship) :)
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    I haven't checked it.. I will do that, but our stats are EDD Oct 8, expecting a boy.
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    scorpiogrl7scorpiogrl7 Posts: 1,386
    edited November -1
    Thanks for adding me! I hadn't gotten around to requesting to be added yet :).
    ZVvim5.png
  • Options
    sara291sara291 Posts: 1,042
    edited August 2013
    Wow, I forgot I was back in that stage. I just went to check and automatically looked for Riley's due date. Anyways I'm due 12/22 with a girl
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Added/updated :)
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png
  • Options
    ilovecrystalb10ilovecrystalb10 Posts: 53
    edited November -1
    My due date is now 11/10 and we are having a boy. I'm not sure if you have added me to the list or not.. :)
    Ethan.jpg
  • Options
    Ent9Ent9 Posts: 215
    edited November -1
    Mine is correct :) it's a girl :)
    8ft9hgcbx.png
  • Options
    LindseyC87LindseyC87 Posts: 94
    edited November -1
    I would like to be added.. Due date 3/26/14
    #3 Due 3/26/14 and IT'S A BOY
  • Options
    genPgenP Posts: 1

Hi!! I am looking for donor-sibling for my daughter, now 7YO. I know there is a facebook group but can’t seem to find it. Ig any of you have info, please contact me at genpinho@hotmail.com