Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Package Stalker

tyababyhopestyababyhopes Posts: 113
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
This morning I signed up for free text messaging from UPS. So far I've received two texts and now I'm stalking the package. I keep thinking I hear my phone ding. By the time I get that dewar I'll be insane. Now I've got the giggles thinking about how I've crossed the line between interested package tracker to crazed donor sperm stalker.
dpo-1415340000z5z28z15.png
#1 - August - BFN, Clomid and Pregnyl
#2 - September - BFN, Clomid and Pregnyl
#3 - October - BFN, Clomid and Pregnyl
#4 - November - TWW, Progesterone CD 16+
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Landis90Landis90 Posts: 112 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    lol don't feel bad!! I kept updating the tracking site and calculating how far away it was and when it would get here xP
  • Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited September 2013
    I don't text but I love to track pkgs...from NWs to Ebay! The couple weeks ago I ordered a book on e-bay and it wasn't coming...three times it went from in state to out of state in the same locations three times before someone got it right and sent it my way crazy!
  • Options
    OneSmallStepOneSmallStep Posts: 1,685
    edited September 2013
    I think we all do this! LOL, I was definitely doing that the other day because UPS sent me an email saying there had been an issue with my shipment and the date was changed (my heart dropped with panic at reading those words!) It turned out they were wanting to deliver it a day early, I thought great! But then when I checked the tracking it was still showing as in WA. I wrote them and they basically tried to tell me I didn't get that email (I did, and it was a legitimate email) and said it'd be on schedule. It did end up coming on schedule, and thankfully I was home and got to the door within a minute of the guy knocking. My stupid driver put the package that *clearly* shows arrows and says this side up, on it's freaking side!

Edited to add: Not to freak you out or anything, this is the first time a driver has made such a stupid mistake!
    Hubby of kopykat451
    TTC #1 5/16/11 = BFP 14 DPI / TTC #2 11/16/12 = No O; 4/12/13= BFN; 6/9/13 = BFP!! (11 DPI) - MC 5wk5dys / TTC#3 3 BFN's and 4th try 10/21/13 = BFP!!!! (Squinter at 10dpi!)
    AVPCm4.png
    stitchlove_3_2013_zpsdd668ea6.jpg
    2014.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I chose HOLD FOR PICKUP instead of having the package delivered. Whoo Hoo. It's here and I can go get it this morning. I hate the stress and drama of waiting for UPS to deliver it...especially trying to time it with work and other things.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I got so excited yesterday when the doctor told me to go home and trigger early that I forgot to pick up the dewar. I got home, gave myself the shot and looked around for the NW box. Nope. It was still at UPS. I hopped in the car and drove all the way back to the other side of town.

Can I blame the clomid for my insanity??? :D