Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

want to buy vials of donor 518

lucyann1lucyann1 Posts: 4
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Hello, I posted earlier this year that I was looking for someone that would be willing to sell me any extra vials of donor 518 and I just wanted to put it out there again. We have picked another donor as second choice but would really like to use the same donor that we used for our son. Thanks for your consideration. :)

Comments

• Options
    lucyann1lucyann1 Posts: 4
    edited November -1
    I am still looking for 518. I have been holding out for some time now but it looks like my chances of using this donor again are not very good. If I had to do it over again I would have bought more than one vial and kept some in storage but of course that can be expensive. I thought I would put it out there one more time in case anyone out there has some in storage. Thanks. :)
  • Options
    diane&tammydiane&tammy Posts: 1,467
    edited November -1
    You might want to post this over on the seeking/selling board. You might get some hits over there :)