Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Implanation Bleeding?!

smykalssmykals Posts: 7
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
My wife and I did an ICI on 11/10 But i think we were offon her actual ovulation day by a day. Anyway. We noticed pink spotting on 11/22 which lasted a day and stopped. I thought it could have been implanatation bleeding. No BFP yet. Her AF was due yesterday but luckily has not arrived. althought last night she noticed more light pink spotting but only when she wiped and then wipe again and nothing. THe same spotting has shown up again today but no heavy bleeding. We are waiting til Wednesday to test again. She has experienced cramping on her right side but no period like cramping. Before she noticed the spotting the cramping was always on the left side since we inseminated. She is very hungry and fatigued with back aches and headaches. At times she is dizzy and her nipples are very sensitive.

My question is what is this spotting? Does implantation spotting continue after two days of no spotting? I am so confused.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    tyababyhopestyababyhopes Posts: 113
    edited November -1
    I've read a lot about implantation bleeding and actually it can vary quite a bit. It usually comes a few days before AF is due and can vary from light spotting to a light period. It also can last a few hours or weeks into the pregnancy since your uterus is irritated by the growing fetus.

From your description the spotting started a few days before AF and has stayed light so it could be implantation bleeding. Unfortunately, it's probably best to wait until you actual test for pregnancy to know for sure. The waiting certainly sucks.
    dpo-1415340000z5z28z15.png
    #1 - August - BFN, Clomid and Pregnyl
    #2 - September - BFN, Clomid and Pregnyl
    #3 - October - BFN, Clomid and Pregnyl
    #4 - November - TWW, Progesterone CD 16+
  • Options
    dreams2realitydreams2reality Posts: 21
    edited November -1
    Sounds like it could be! good luck :)
    All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.