Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Membership program?

egarmanegarman Posts: 1
edited November -1 in NW Cryobank Happenings
Many other cryobank sites have some kind of membership program where you can pay a flat fee, then have access to all the sperm donors' extended information, childhood photos, etc. I don't see anything like that here--It's just $25 per donor for photos, for extended profile info, etc. This could get expensive really fast. Do you have any kind of membership program? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    Nope and it would have been nice. I spent a fortune over 6 yrs of trying on long profiles and photos...what really made me mad as I never could find a way to print off the photos...long profiles yes..Everyone is different but I wouldn't even consider a donor unless I had the long profile as over the years what sounded good on the short profile didn't pan out when I read the long profile.