Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Placing delivery order question

scifimomscifimom Posts: 1,173
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Hi, sorry if this has been asked a lot already. Do I have to place a delivery order online (I have vials in storage) or can I call. Also, I want the dewar delivered to a UPS store, can I do that online? I think it's UPS? I still need to find a place to have it shipped to!

Thanks for your help, I will check this later and sit down to place my order to insem this month, this afternoon!!!

#feelingoverwhelmed (hehe)
EyNNm4.png
zjng3tj.jpgzjngm4.png

Comments

• Options
    kelleymelkelleymel Posts: 1,402
    edited February 2014
    If you have vials in storage, you can just go online and select to have them shipped to your home address. Once you have the tracking number, you can go to UPS's website and sign up for UPS my choice. For $5 you can have the package re-routed to a UPS store of your choice. I started having them re-routed when I found out you can do that. I wasn't comfortable with the dewar sitting on my front porch for anyone to grab.
    TTC #1: BFP Cycle #11 IVF (2014)
    TTC #2: IVF April 2017
    BFP: FET Due February 2018
  • Options
    acennamo86acennamo86 Posts: 80
    edited November -1
    I tried on Monday to ship vials from storage and there was a glitch on the site where I was unable to pick a shipping date or method. I read on the forum that this has happened before. If it happens to you just call and they will assist you with the shipping order.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Both answers where what I needed to know. Thanks so much!
    EyNNm4.png
    zjng3tj.jpgzjngm4.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks Horton. I still have to order today, putting it off I guess. But im only on cd 4.
    EyNNm4.png
    zjng3tj.jpgzjngm4.png