Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

IUI sucess without meds?

ana8284ana8284 Posts: 628
edited April 2014 in Trying to Conceive
Good afternoon ladies! After a devestating BFN last month I decided that I wasn't going to try this month and just take time to enjoy my anniversary etc. My body is still super hormonal though, I guess lingering effects from the drugs last month. AF is usually about 3 days long for me but this time I had bleeding for 3 days then spotting for 2 which ended on Friday. Now I'm lightly spotting again and have a good amount of mucus. My fertility monitor read low this morning on CD 9 and I generally ovulate around CD18-19 but I'm thinking I'm going to O earlier this month with everything going on and without drugs (I have PCOS). Anyway all of that to say we have tried a natural cycle with our old RE once but it was unsuccessful. Has anyone had experience with a natural IUI cycle? Thanks!
27zc85c.jpg

IUI #1- 07/12-BFN, IUI #2 08/12-BFN, ICI at home 10/12- BFN, Back to Back IUI #3 08/13-BFN, IUI #4 09/13-BFN, IUI #5 03/14- BFN, IUI #6 05/14- BFN, IUI #7 06/14-BFN
KD-10/14-BFN KD-12/14-BFN IUI #8 3/15 BFN, IUI #9 4/15 BFN, IUI #10 6/17 BFN
Potential Adoptive Parents- Baby Due November 2017!
IUI #8 04/15- BFN
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    keepingfaithkeepingfaith Posts: 104 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I know this is a couple months old but our first IUI was unmedicated and it was a success. Our 2nd attempt was with meds, I hyper ovulated, they missed it and we have triplets. Hoping to go unmedicated IUI again if we try one more time.
    Me - 36, attached to a special someone amd Supermommy to 4 kiddos.
  • Options
    edgebrookfarm1edgebrookfarm1 Posts: 5
    edited November -1
    We are doing un medicated also... The end of may we are starting fingers crossed!
  • Options
    MomToBe85MomToBe85 Posts: 60
    edited November -1
    We are doing unmedicated next weekend!
  • Options
    emlklg444emlklg444 Posts: 645
    edited November -1
    yup. we conceived on our 1st at home IUI attempt, no Meds. However, I had received weekly acupuncture treatments & was taking Chinese herbs... don't know if that played a factor or not. good luck :)
    1st daughter born 9/26/2013 (bfp 2nd attempt at home ICI)
    2nd daughter born 3/8/2016 (bfp after 7 attempts at home ICI, 2 miscarriages, 1 D&C)
    age 36 evtim8.png
    age 39 K8qxm7.png
  • Options
    jennandersonjennanderson Posts: 133
    edited November -1
    Emlklg...your LO is absolutely precious!! Thanks for sharing your hope <3
    "Mama Jenn"
    SDS(2)
    ~waiting on my rainbow ~