Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Direct Labs?

ana8284ana8284 Posts: 628
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Hey there! Question for everyone, my acupuncturist suggested something about direct lab work online. I initially was skeptical because I thought it had something to do with mailing your blood which I'm far too paranoid for. I did some research and found Directlabs.com . From what I'm gathering it appears that you pay for the test you want i.e. HCG then they send you an order and you take it to any LabCorp and have the test run without going through insurance etc. My doctor is very traditional in the ways that he wants me to have a postive HPT before he will run blood, I also have never had any hormal tests done and my insurance doesn't cover anything fertility related. My mom never had a positive HPT with me or my sister, for some reason HCG did not show up in her urine so I'm always skeptical as to whether or not they will work for me. Has anyone used Direct Labs or anything similar before?

Thanks!
27zc85c.jpg

IUI #1- 07/12-BFN, IUI #2 08/12-BFN, ICI at home 10/12- BFN, Back to Back IUI #3 08/13-BFN, IUI #4 09/13-BFN, IUI #5 03/14- BFN, IUI #6 05/14- BFN, IUI #7 06/14-BFN
KD-10/14-BFN KD-12/14-BFN IUI #8 3/15 BFN, IUI #9 4/15 BFN, IUI #10 6/17 BFN
Potential Adoptive Parents- Baby Due November 2017!
IUI #8 04/15- BFN
Tagged: