Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Feingold Diet

starfish2318starfish2318 Posts: 243
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
I know this has been discussed before, but can anyone provide links or names of exactly what materials they used to read up on and start this diet? Olivia's behavior is out of control lately, we already cut a lot of processed food and dye, but I know with her I'm missing the mark. I need to go a step further than What I'm doing.

Comments

• Options
    coryandamandacoryandamanda Posts: 1,527
    edited November -1
    www.feingold.org
    And there is a FB page too to ask any questions
    July 4, 2015
    image_2.jpgu
  • Options
    KariKari Posts: 1,765
    edited November -1
    The FB page is called Feingold Diet. It really is a fabulous diet for figuring out what's triggering your kids. Unfortunately, 7.5 months in and I'm still discovering that Justin reacts to more things than he can have (dairy, paprika, cinnamon, petroleum-based preservatives and food dyes, artificial ingredients, hidden "natural flavorings" in foods, fragrances, MSG, artificial sweeteners, many fruits, etc.). Probably 80% of the grocery store is off-limits to us, which is a challenge, but his behavior changes are worth it.
    100_4667_zpspk4wwxj5.jpg
    r9vOm4.png
    Ri4Gm4.png
  • Options
    mysweetangelmysweetangel Posts: 239
    edited November -1
    Kari, I would love your shopping list ;-)

I've tried so hard, but it is such a huge lifestyle change that I'm having a hard time staying consistent with.
    Try #1 BFP at 9DPO!
    2l9f2d.jpg

2i9gzs.jpg