Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Photo books

ShannyShanny Posts: 2,456
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
My search didn't turn up anything but I know this has been talked about a lot. I want to make Kate a photo book from our trip this weekend. What sites have you used and been happy with? Most important is ease of use :). Thanks in advance.
image_zps64579b54.png

Comments

• Options
    K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    We really love mixbook, shutterfly isn't bad, and I think snapfish does them too.
    GOzIm4.png
    hAO7m4.png
    CmQMm4.png
  • Options
    aplusaaplusa Posts: 1,919
    edited November -1
    I liked my publisher. They seem to have a ton of options. You do have to download their software to your computer, but I didn't mind that.
    7NZpm4.png
    Lucky Cycle 14: IVF!! Antagonist Cycle with Lupron Trigger
  • Options
    aplusaaplusa Posts: 1,919
    edited November -1
    My publisher also is pretty generous with the coupons, especially if you get started and don't buy.
    7NZpm4.png
    Lucky Cycle 14: IVF!! Antagonist Cycle with Lupron Trigger
  • Options
    sara291sara291 Posts: 1,042
    edited November -1
    Not fond of Shutterfly. My publisher was pretty nice. My old employer does photography as a hobby on the side and does AMAZING photo books using them. I've been quite happy with all of mine from My publisher.
  • Options
    MNmommasMNmommas Posts: 1,081
    edited November -1
    We like Shutterfly. Easy to make & decent quality, although not a high-end book as the paper type & book bindings offered are fairly limited. But they're perfect for our needs. It's not that hard to find coupons for a free 8x8 photobook so it ends up being about $8 for tax & shipping. Shanny, I have a few unique code coupons for a free book that I'm not going to be able to use before they expire, send me a message on here if you want to use one & I'll message you back w/the code.
    Donor 7070, births 2012 & 2013
  • Options
    A&JA&J Posts: 1,825
    edited November -1
    Yes, Shutterfly for ease and all of their free coupons and offers.
    th_img-191_zps90b22fea.jpg
    th_img-109_zps4769e6c4.jpg
  • Options
    KariKari Posts: 1,765
    edited November -1
    I use Shutterfly. I shop at Target and often get a coupons for a free book with the other coupons as you pay. I also signed up for the Pampers Rewards program and they periodically email me a free book coupon. I've made six or seven books now and only paid shipping on them.
    100_4667_zpspk4wwxj5.jpg
    r9vOm4.png
    Ri4Gm4.png