Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Sesame Place

K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
I just saw that Groupon has a half off deal on tickets. I remember a while back a lot of people seemed to be going. Haven't heard it mentioned in a while, but thought I'd share the deal.
GOzIm4.png
hAO7m4.png
CmQMm4.png

Comments

• Options
    EMG_RELEMG_REL Posts: 2,379
    edited November -1
    Yeah, we're thinking of going on our way home from our beach vacation in early August, but I think the Groupon expires before then. H loves Sesame Street (Play with Me Sesame, in particular), so we think it will be a worthwhile stop. Also, we have friends who live nearby. Anyway, thanks for the heads-up. :)
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png
  • Options
    K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The groupon deal will end before then, but I'm pretty sure the fine print said that the coupon would never expire.
    GOzIm4.png
    hAO7m4.png
    CmQMm4.png
  • Options
    MNmommasMNmommas Posts: 1,081
    edited November -1
    The amount you paid never expires, but the deal/coupon part usually has an expiration date.
    Donor 7070, births 2012 & 2013