Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Another car thread...

mysweetangelmysweetangel Posts: 239
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
I'm going to have to purchase a new car in the next year, so I'm starting to shop around online a little. So far the Subaru xv crosstrek and the new Nissan rogue are catching my eye. The rogue has an optional third row seat that could come in handy and it gets decent gas mileage. Both are top safety picks which I love! Does anyone have any experience with either of these cars or want to recommend another car I should look into? I'm not interested in a mini van. I "share" a Chrysler town n country with my mom right now and I hate it...it's just too big for me lol.
Try #1 BFP at 9DPO!
2l9f2d.jpg

2i9gzs.jpg

Comments

• Options
    EMG_RELEMG_REL Posts: 2,379
    edited November -1
    My next car will definitely be a Subaru Crosstrek. I drive a Honda Fit now and really like it, but it's pretty small. It will be paid off in ten months, though, and so will my DP's BMW 3-series, so we want to have a few years with no car payments for the first time in our lives. I look longingly at every Crosstrek that passes me by, haha.
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited May 2014
    I have a Mazda now but I really like Nissans. I don't have knowledge of the vehicles you mentioned but was very happy with my Altima (last car) and the way a friend's Murano handled!
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png