Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

One of those moments....

ShannyShanny Posts: 2,456
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
We slept in a little today (rare treat) and after snuggle time I told Kate to get some books for me to read to her. She waited while I was sending a work email and then just decided to start reading it herself even though I was finished and ready to read. She read almost the entire book minus 2 pages when she was just getting worn out in the middle. She's been reading for a while now so it happens a lot these days. But it was such a special moment because the book was "The Giving Tree". :)

So it was just one of those moments that you've pictured for years while reading it to other peoples children, when you bought it during your 41st week if pregnancy, when she cried last year when I read it to her and she finally "got" it. It was just really special.

Have any you'd like to share?
image_zps64579b54.png

Comments

• Options
    starfish2318starfish2318 Posts: 243
    edited November -1
    It is so amazing to see how a child's mind works. Olivia says often she wants to climb a big ladder to get her sister that died out of heaven. Heartbreaking, yet so sweet.