Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Where did the time go?

TheOtherLovingMomsTheOtherLovingMoms Posts: 1,481 ✭✭
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
I just wanted to say that the past 12 years have flown by in the blink of an eye and I really wish I could turn the clock back. This Sunday, June 1st my baby boy is graduating from High School and I have mixed emotions about it. On one hand I'm happy for him because I know he is excited to be starting college and is also going to be interning at the FBI. But on the other hand I'm not ready for him to be all grown up!! It's so weird because the year my oldest graduated was the same year Zach started school and now Zach is graduating and in August my youngest granddaughter starts school.
Sunday is going to be a very emotional day.
IGXwm4.png
I just turned 50 and fabulous!!! Enjoying life with my amazing family!!
Mom to Rachel 33, Bethany 30, Rebekah 30, Zachrey 20 and several angel babies
Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16

Comments

• Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    It is hard. I just graduated two myself. I swear it was only yesterday that they were babies. My daughter Patrice left the nest soon after graduation for a job then she will go to school in the fall to be an English teacher . My son leaves in July for college to work on an Energy degree. I still have two more to go and adding a new little one...I don't like this emptying nest~
  • Options
    TheOtherLovingMomsTheOtherLovingMoms Posts: 1,481 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    He graduated today. There were 2 entire rows of family and friends there just for him!! When they called his name and he went on stage to get his diploma all the cheering was deafening!! We are so proud of him. His party was a huge success and now these 2 mommas are headed to bed!!
    IGXwm4.png
    I just turned 50 and fabulous!!! Enjoying life with my amazing family!!
    Mom to Rachel 33, Bethany 30, Rebekah 30, Zachrey 20 and several angel babies
    Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16
  • Options
    MNmommasMNmommas Posts: 1,081
    edited November -1
    Congrats, mommas! That is a proud moment.
    Donor 7070, births 2012 & 2013