Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Stepping on toes

K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
Literally. How do you stop a kid from mangling your toes? E does this All. The. Time.
I know part of it is summer and our toes are uncovered now, but really.. How can I get her to stop and realize that there is something under her foot before she stomps down on it??
GOzIm4.png
hAO7m4.png
CmQMm4.png

Comments

• Options
    alex76alex76 Posts: 79
    edited November -1
    No idea, but I feel your pain. My 5 year old steps all over my toes. Never buy plastic play shoes. She has these plastic princess shoes she loves to wear, and the pain from those is horrible. I'm actually afraid of them.
  • Options
    KariKari Posts: 1,765
    edited November -1
    Ouch! I hate when they stand on your bare foot with their bare foot and then slide down, giving you a skin burn. You could take an idea from those indoor play facilities and make the house a "socks only" zone.
    100_4667_zpspk4wwxj5.jpg
    r9vOm4.png
    Ri4Gm4.png