Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

missing pregnancy

mysweetangelmysweetangel Posts: 239
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
I know some people will think I'm crazy, but I am seriously missing being pregnant. I've had baby fever for almost a year and a half now but more than wanting another baby I want to be pregnant. Sorry just needed a safe place to share ;-)
Try #1 BFP at 9DPO!
2l9f2d.jpg

2i9gzs.jpg

Comments

• Options
    coryandamandacoryandamanda Posts: 1,527
    edited November -1
    I feel you. I have absolutely no desire for another child but I would love to be pregnant again. I think what makes it worse is that I had planned to try and surrogate when we were done having children but I had back surgery and now I am afraid to. I am working on strengthening my core and am going to talk to my dr about it, but I am going to be 38 soon so my time is running out to even be able to do so :(
    July 4, 2015
    image_2.jpgu
  • Options
    babybabybabybaby Posts: 1,564
    edited November -1
    i in no way can relate to the desire to be pregnant again (just because my pregnancies were awful), but i can relate to the excitement surrounding having another baby. i get sad when i think of the fact i will never again feel the excitement of wondering about the personality of the child, the sex, choosing a name, shopping for teeny baby clothes, and there are times when i look at newborn babies and think how sad it is that i'll never have another one that small again. the name thing, too, really bothers me. i love choosing names. but i can very easily separate the fantasy from the reality, and i know there is really no room in my life for another child, at least not a biological one. when i'm on my feet again and have my act together more financially and lifestyle-wise, i would consider adoption, but not now and not ever for having another bio baby.
  • Options
    aplusaaplusa Posts: 1,919
    edited November -1
    I've finally gotten to the point where I'm getting a little sad I may never be pregnant again. I think somewhere in the back of my mind I still feel it's a possibility, but I know it's not the safest choice and I have a partner who would love to carry.

On the other hand, I am sooooo content with Oliver and Luca that I don't know if I want more babies. Or other babies.

It's kinda like with my chihuahua. She's such a good one, I could never get another as it would never be as good as her.
    7NZpm4.png
    Lucky Cycle 14: IVF!! Antagonist Cycle with Lupron Trigger