Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Dallas, TX

softbalplaya22softbalplaya22 Posts: 207
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
So this week my sister and I will be in Dallas. My two year old nephew and 6 month old niece are here as well. My question is for anyone living in this area, what are some things to bring my nephew to go do? We have already been to an indoor safari park and the Dallas zoo. Thanks in advance :)
January-July BFN
August- medicated cycle TWW 10dpi BFP!
Due April 29, 2015. ITS A BOY
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    ShannyShanny Posts: 2,456
    edited November -1
    Dallas arboretum, Perot Museum, Dallas Museum of Art, Texas Discovery Gardens, there are 2 aquariums. Galleria mall has a play place. Kidville, bake and play. I could go on and on but that's a good start :)
    image_zps64579b54.png
  • Options
    softbalplaya22softbalplaya22 Posts: 207
    edited November -1
    Cool, thanks! I forgot we went to the galleria (which is very close to our hotel) and he LOVED it! It was a bit overwhelming for us small town country folks ;) the number of children was extremely hectic.
    January-July BFN
    August- medicated cycle TWW 10dpi BFP!
    Due April 29, 2015. ITS A BOY
  • Options
    ShannyShanny Posts: 2,456
    edited November -1
    Galleria is best before 11 for sure!
    image_zps64579b54.png
  • Options
    kelleymelkelleymel Posts: 1,402
    edited November -1
    White rock lake. It's beautiful. If you're a history buff, the 6th floor museum/Dealey Plaza (It's pretty benign). Ft Worth Stockyard
    TTC #1: BFP Cycle #11 IVF (2014)
    TTC #2: IVF April 2017
    BFP: FET Due February 2018