Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Difference btw 2 and 3 kids

KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
For those of you with 3 or more children... What are the biggest differences btw having 2 vs. 3. What are the better and harder parts?
tt1254ac.aspx
fFvYm8.png

Comments

• Options
    sara291sara291 Posts: 1,042
    edited November -1
    Going from basically 2 to 3 (cause I have z most the time) was easy! Hardest parts are just that it takes longer going places & the added costs but it's doable. Going from 1 to 2 was hard!!! They were close in age & R was sick & difficult. I think it depends on the baby to really effect how it all goes.
  • Options
    ShannyShanny Posts: 2,456
    edited November -1
    I have one of my own, 2 at work. When we are all together (which used to be most waking hours Monday-Friday but thankfully is rate these days that I have all 3). 3 girls about to be 7, 6 and 3.5. It is usually the difference between sanity and insanity quite frankly :)

Of course, everything is different (good and bad) when they are all your but this is the closest I'll ever get to that!
    image_zps64579b54.png
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    I went from one to three to four (exchange student) and back to three. The hard part is their demands on your time for attention. At some point everyone wants you at the same time. To tell you about their day or help with homework or finding shoes. And whomever is asked to wait will accuse you of having no time for them and liking the other(s) better. But it works out. And those times when everyone is happy and in sync (aka sleeping!) makes it all worth it!
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png