Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

smallest snow boots

gprime11gprime11 Posts: 228
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
I normally don't care to put Q in shoes but he has decided to walk early! He's only 9 months. I'm wondering if any of you have found a snow boot or something similar in a 3. They all seem to start at 5. We are. We are outside all the time and want to include him but also need to keep him warm and dry. ...something all those cute booties won't do if he wants to walk.

Comments

• Options
    beyondobsessedbeyondobsessed Posts: 804
    edited November -1
    I want to say that my son's first snow boots were a size 4 from Walmart. They're packed away now, so I don't have in front of me, but I really think they were 4's.
    squsqusrd20120522_-6_Our+Little+Man+is.png
  • Options
    K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Clarks come in 2.5, Timberlands do too. Maybe even See Kai Runs. Just search on Zappos and you'll find a lot of choices.
    GOzIm4.png
    hAO7m4.png
    CmQMm4.png
  • Options
    scorpiogrl7scorpiogrl7 Posts: 1,386
    edited November -1
    I got some from Children's Place that are 4s.
    ZVvim5.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks guy. I'll have to do some online shopping. He is still in a 2 so I don't think a 4 will work.
  • Options
    shauna2710shauna2710 Posts: 769 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Uggs. They run a little big though. Bailey is 15 months (11 months adjusted) and still wears size new born.
    Cycle 6 was my lucky cycle! BFP!!!
    EDD 12/13/2013
    It's identical TWINS! They're GIRLS!
    7/20/2013 Sweet Baby A lost her battle with IUGR.
    8/26/2013 Feisty Baby B was born via emergency CSection 16 weeks premature
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I found him some Keens...and for some reason he wears a 24months. I guess they run small. They were the easiest to get on over his REALLY fat feet, which is a whole other shoes issue :)
  • Options
    EMG_RELEMG_REL Posts: 2,379
    edited November -1
    We have size 2 Uggs. H's cousin is wearing them right now. She's 13 months and just started walking. I like many of their gender neutral designs. They also don't look like the trendy ones; they're brown and hunter green and are real boots.
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png