Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Family update, new pics

coryandamandacoryandamanda Posts: 1,527
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
I post responses here and there but haven't posted my own update or anything in a good, long while. "A" just had her birthday this week and turned 7!! I do not know where the time has gone. The kiddos are now 7,5,3 and 1. The girls are in K and 1st grade and doing awesome! We love their school and are so glad they got in. "H" has come such a loooong way in the past year or so and we are so proud of her.
We are busy with gymnastics, soccer and musical theatre these days. "M" is in a whirlwind of treacherous 3s and having to do everything himself one day and wanting to do nothing himself the next. I never know which mood he will wake up in each day and I usually assume wrong LOL But he is a total hoot and super sweet in between meltdowns :D :P
"I" is becoming super verbal lately and is into anything and everything. Thankfully he is almost always happy and smiling and is still our best sleeper!
Here are pics we had done a few days ago by our neighbor photographer. We haven't gotten them all back from her yet so I don't have any of the group shots but these were a few sneak peeks and I love them!
Lex2014.jpg
Haidyn2014.jpg
Max2014.jpg
Zac2014.jpg
July 4, 2015
image_2.jpgu

Comments

• Options
    mausandlodiemausandlodie Posts: 312 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Beautiful kids and great pics - glad to hear that all is well!
    fb07f31c-23cd-4846-9060-8d5113d22bdb_zpsejjbeelw.jpg
    4d79eb04-373b-476e-96e2-4b5387a0f1e1_zpsoeetv1ez.jpg
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    Love the pics - and the update too. S falls right between A and H so I always like to hear about them. And the little ones are sooooo cute!
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png
  • Options
    EMG_RELEMG_REL Posts: 2,379
    edited November -1
    Cuties! Every one of them! I'm glad you're all doing well. :)
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png
  • Options
    babybabybabybaby Posts: 1,564
    edited November -1
    lovely children! i love the new pics. and how the heck is A already SEVEN!?!?
  • Options
    aplusaaplusa Posts: 1,919
    edited November -1
    THEY ARE SO HUGE. We miss you guys.
    7NZpm4.png
    Lucky Cycle 14: IVF!! Antagonist Cycle with Lupron Trigger
  • Options
    CutekiwiCutekiwi Posts: 80
    edited November -1
    Your Children are beautiful you are so lucky to have been given the gift of them
  • Options
    blkbrd3blkbrd3 Posts: 1,221 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wow your kids have grown. Thank you for sharing how they're doing. It's a delight to hear about their adventures.
  • Options
    Jen727BFJen727BF Posts: 2,304
    edited November -1
    I love these Pics! They are my fave holiday photo so far because there is no Santa. K had a fit with Santa so I'm a little anti-Santa photos at the moment. But aside from the no Santa your kiddos are beautiful.
    183190fb-4512-4f04-a781-76af2d6d42b0_zpsrvzisual.jpg
    TTC No. 2 since Aug. 2014; IVF #1 - Cxld; IVF #2 - BFN
  • Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    I hardly ever have time to post anything any more but I saw this and had to say wow! Your kids are beautiful. Congrats. It's great to hear how everyone is doing!
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    kelleymelkelleymel Posts: 1,402
    edited November -1
    Super cute photos!
    TTC #1: BFP Cycle #11 IVF (2014)
    TTC #2: IVF April 2017
    BFP: FET Due February 2018
  • Options
    lesrmhlesrmh Posts: 654
    edited November -1
    Wow, they have all grown so much!! SO cute!!!