Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Five? Already?

mausandlodiemausandlodie Posts: 312 ✭✭
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
Henry turned 5 at the beginning of the month - can't believe how fast those years went. He's such a sweet, funny kid. He loves to draw and has stashes of markers and paper all over the house; he's also really into science and loves to do projects and experiments. He had a Star Wars themed birthday party - he drew the art for the top of the cake, and we set up a droid-building station and helped his friends to make working robots with plastic cups and tiny batteries - he was thrilled! Over the past few months, he's worked his way through some tough sibling rivalry issues and has really grown into his role as a big brother - I love to watch him with his "baby."

Just wanted to share a little bit about my big boy :)

4cfb6974-eeae-48b4-9e6d-4269c1dede09_zps4c43c1b4.jpg
fb07f31c-23cd-4846-9060-8d5113d22bdb_zpsejjbeelw.jpg
4d79eb04-373b-476e-96e2-4b5387a0f1e1_zpsoeetv1ez.jpg

Comments

• Options
    EMG_RELEMG_REL Posts: 2,379
    edited November -1
    Five??? Yeah, that is WILD! I'm so glad he's doing well! He sounds like a super cool, well-rounded kid. Thanks for sharing! Happy birthday, Henry!
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png
  • Options
    blkbrd3blkbrd3 Posts: 1,221 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Happy birthday Henry! It sounds like his birthday party was really fun.

He as a beautiful smile by the way. I love how it shines through his entire body.
  • Options
    coryandamandacoryandamanda Posts: 1,527
    edited November -1
    Love that smile. Happy Birthday big boy!
    July 4, 2015
    image_2.jpgu
  • Options
    MNmommasMNmommas Posts: 1,081
    edited November -1
    Happy birthday, Henry! 5 already?! Sounds like he had an awesome birthday party too! :)
    Donor 7070, births 2012 & 2013