Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

5593 pregnancies or babies- private message me

tinydancertinydancer Posts: 1,210
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
It seems people are tight lipped on this particular donor. I am wondering what sex you had for a child, if any morning sickness etc.
I just cannot find one person who has used this donor. It worries me a little even tho he has had pregnancies reported. I will be using him again next month.

If you don't feel comfortable posting here, please message me privately. Thank you

Comments

• Options
    bananapuddingbananapudding Posts: 78
    edited November -1
    I've used this donor twice so far with BFN each time. I still have three more vials left and will try again. If I get a BFP from them I'll let you know.

I asked about this donor as well, wondering if anyone on here used him with success but didn't get any replies either :/
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Thank you for chiming in. I really do appreciate any info. What type have you been using? IUI, ICI or IVF type? And have you used 1 or 2 vials per cycle? I so hope it works for you!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The first try I used one ICI and one IUI, and the second try were both IUI used as ICI. I have 2 more IUI's left and one IVF. I'm planning on using all three on my next try and hoping that does it.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I used him a year ago and pretty sure I implanted but I needed to keep taking progesterone and stopped for some reason. I had pregnancy symptoms and implantation spotting around 6dpo.
    I believe I used a IUI vial. Cannot recall tho.
    I plan to use him again this month or next. My timing has not been good till recently.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Good luck! Hopefully one of us manages to get lucky with this donor. I preferred an Asian donor and there wasn't much of a selection, and I really liked this one because of his healthy family history. And of course his baby pictures were just plain adorable. I do wish though that whomever was lucky with him would speak up, it would be nice to know how many pregnancies there were, how many tries it took etc. But I understand that some people are pretty private about which donors they choose.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I believe there is only one other reported pregnancy with him. I do not know the sex of the child or any other info. The post was deleted about him or I may have heard from the bank that he only had one. Cannot recall. I didnt want to use the other because they are CMV positive and I dont have enough info about that but I am pretty sure I am not +.

I liked his health history, the fact that he had a picture and he had decent answers and seemed kind and smart. You can tell some of the men just dont care about anything but the money and are pretty duncy.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    tinydancer wrote:
    I believe there is only one other reported pregnancy with him. I do not know the sex of the child or any other info. The post was deleted about him or I may have heard from the bank that he only had one. Cannot recall. I didnt want to use the other because they are CMV positive and I dont have enough info about that but I am pretty sure I am not +.

I liked his health history, the fact that he had a picture and he had decent answers and seemed kind and smart. You can tell some of the men just dont care about anything but the money and are pretty duncy.

That's a little disconcerting to hear he only had one reported pregnancy. I know a lot of people don't report their pregnancies but you would think there'd be more than that :/ I hope that's not a bad sign.
  • Options
    2mommies2Kendon2mommies2Kendon Posts: 141
    edited November -1
    We have used this donor off and on since October, 3 BFNs.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    thank you so much for telling me that! I just don't know if he is a decent donor and if he has any other confirmed pregnancies. Sounds bad. I believe I asked the company and they are the one who told me one confirmed OR they may have told me, we cannot tell you that until you have a confirmed pregnancy.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    ok, I have an update from the cryo bank. This donor is not donating any more. He only has IVF vials left and they will not give out any pregnancy info BUT they said if he did have a high loss rate, they would tell that.
    I think alot of people have wanted him to work, but he just has not.
    His IVF vials have counts of 18 million, 16, 15 and 13 million per vial. It is $250 per vial.

I am now debating to go with one of the CMV+ donors even tho I cannot see what they look like :(
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Those counts sound pretty decent, at least I think they do. Did they happen to mention how the motility was?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    No motility info but then again, I didnt ask.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    still no one? I use him again this month.
  • Options
    mommaof4mommaof4 Posts: 18
    edited November -1
    He was one of our top picks too but then ran out so we picked someone else. This will be our first month trying.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    bump. anyone pregnant w him right now?
  • Options
    hoping4number2hoping4number2 Posts: 321
    edited November -1
    FWIW.... We tried and tried with this donor from Oct 2014 - April 2015. No luck at all. My first month TTC, I tried this donor and no luck. I got pregnant the following month with first try of a different donor. I'm sure it's just a fluke, but he just wasn't working for us.
    16bdg7b.jpg
    Baby #1: April 2011 TTC #2 since 2014 Attempt #10 = BFP! Baby arrived January 2016
  • Options
    edited November -1
    FWIW.... We tried and tried with this donor from Oct 2014 - April 2015. No luck at all. My first month TTC, I tried this donor and no luck. I got pregnant the following month with first try of a different donor. I'm sure it's just a fluke, but he just wasn't working for us.

this was very good to know. 5593 got sold out so i went with another donor who also has higher sperm counts.