Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Finished with Clomid

wasnervouswreckwasnervouswreck Posts: 356
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
So this month I mixed things up a bit. I explained to my Dr. that I really wanted to up my chances this month since I have a bad track record with trying month after month with my conservative approach and poor response. This cycle I decided to increase my clomid to 100 mg 3-7 and expect to AI around the 26th . This will be a at home IUI with donor 7155. I will start 200 mg prometrium CD21.

I think the plan that we have agreed to is once medicated cycle with this protocol every two- three months. If this doesn't work then when my health insurance kicks in covering fertility treatment and I am sure I can use FMLA and STD and LTD will cover a higher risk pregnancy we will become more aggressive with a RE and switch to femara and whatever protocols they think I could benefit from.
Tagged: