Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

7 years old

fischfisch Posts: 570 ✭✭
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
Seven feels old! We truly have a "big kid". We are officially on our way to kids and not babies. I've been melancholy all week thinking about this. I miss babies terribly! However we have such fun plans ahead with our big kids that we've talked about doing for years and can finally Do now.

This year we are doing a small party...Jack has invited four boys over and we are playing games and making sundaes, then we are taking them to the movies to see Paddington. I feel like we finally figured out a sensible bday plan. 5 six and seven year old boys is plenty and he is so excited. We were able to do better games and prizes with this small amount as I dislike all of the cheap goodie bags of crap the kids bring home from festivities.
age.png

age.png

Comments

• Options
    EMG_RELEMG_REL Posts: 2,379
    edited November -1
    Whaaaaat?! Seven?! That is crazy! Happy birthday, big boy! Btw, that sounds like a fantastic birthday celebration. Those were always my favorite kind as a kid.
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png
  • Options
    coryandamandacoryandamanda Posts: 1,527
    edited November -1
    7 hit me hard too. Sounds so BIG!! Happy Birthday!!!
    July 4, 2015
    image_2.jpgu
  • Options
    ShannyShanny Posts: 2,456
    edited November -1
    That sounds like a fantastic celebration. 6 is crushing me so I imagine 7 to hit hard as well. Such mixed emotions about all of the fun stuff you can do with older children and missing your babies.
    image_zps64579b54.png
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    I can't believe mine will hit 7 next too. I love each age but all of a sudden it seems like it's going way too fast. I thought time slowed after infancy when they stopped outgrowing entire wardrobes every 3 months!
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png