Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Best "stories" told by our kiddos

K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
In recognition of Seren's new fun stage, and knowing that they all do it, I thought Id start a fun thread for our kids' "stories" (lies). I loved hearing how R says he and E have to sleep on a bench in the park, that's classic!
Our E continues on with her stories about her sisters, so much so that people who don't know us have gotten frustrated when they learn that she doesn't have sisters. She has such vivid stories with such detail, like "my sister is learning to drive. She's going to take me to the store when she can drive" and then people ask how old her sister is and she'll say that she's twelve. And she continues on with saying that she is truly learning to drive!
At times she'll say things like "my sister and my daddy live in Japan, so I never get to see them"
Or, "my daddy picked my sister to move to Europe with him"
Boy, we look fabulous when she starts going down that road!
GOzIm4.png
hAO7m4.png
CmQMm4.png

Comments

• Options
    wasnervouswreckwasnervouswreck Posts: 356
    edited November -1
    Kyns kept throwing herself out of her playpen and when I asked why she kept getting out she told me that she wasn't getting out on her own ,the cat was the one throwing her out.
  • Options
    EMG_RELEMG_REL Posts: 2,379
    edited November -1
    Either H's imagination isn't as vivid, or he hasn't learned how to lie yet. These are funny!
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png
  • Options
    ShannyShanny Posts: 2,456
    edited November -1
    I changed Siri's voice on my phone to "male" so now Kate pretends that is my husband/her Dad.

We had a friend of hers in our car recently and Kate told her she has 12 brothers and sisters (true - donor siblings). The friend then told Kate in GREAT detail about her 1/2 brother and sister. I just though maybe dad had kids from a previous marriage. Nope, apparently 100% made up!
    image_zps64579b54.png
  • Options
    KariKari Posts: 1,765
    edited November -1
    Justin isn't telling tales yet; I think he's very literal. Juliet's greatest lies are that she's sick and needs medicine (cough, cough). It's totally fake - both the cough and the tale. Then, when she had a fever of 103 this week, she didn't even think to ask for medicine unless I offered it.
    100_4667_zpspk4wwxj5.jpg
    r9vOm4.png
    Ri4Gm4.png