Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

WWYD last minute order ?? 9924

wasnervouswreckwasnervouswreck Posts: 356
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
So after looking at a previous poster's comment that all the blond donors were sold out I had to check it out. The pickings are slim and two of the donors had first time BFP, with women with minimal post. Seems too good to be true so I passed. This is the first time I have ordered a non blonde donor, but the donor 9924 seemed real. I was wondering if anyone used him ?

So today is CD13. of a non- medicated cycle.... I ovulate usually between CD14 and CD16. My cervix seems closed, CM watery, so I *think* I might ovulate on CD16. I am going to check my smileys at 4 pm today but they are no longer reliable so I'm not relying on them 100%. So what would you do ? Would you order and hope you beat the clock or wait for the next cycle ?

Comments

• Options
    heather.cvtheather.cvt Posts: 75
    edited November -1
    We are getting ready to use this donor for the first time with IVF. We liked the profile and the baby pics are super cute.
    TTC #1 Since December 2013
    2 at home with clomid--BFN
    2 tries at RE with clomid--BFN
    2 tries at RE with femera---BFN
    IVF in February
    Egg retreival 3-2-15, 3 day transfer 3-5-15, two embryos
  • Options
    wasnervouswreckwasnervouswreck Posts: 356
    edited November -1
    Well good luck ! I hope we both get a BFP. Glad to hear he was cute since I haven't bought the pics or the profile.
  • Options
    heather.cvtheather.cvt Posts: 75
    edited November -1
    I didnt do the extended profile either. We used a different donor 6 times and didnt have pics or anything. Decided this time to get pics on two different donors we were considering and I am glad we did. One didnt match either of us at all.

Good luck!
    TTC #1 Since December 2013
    2 at home with clomid--BFN
    2 tries at RE with clomid--BFN
    2 tries at RE with femera---BFN
    IVF in February
    Egg retreival 3-2-15, 3 day transfer 3-5-15, two embryos
  • Options
    JandRVAJandRVA Posts: 298
    edited November -1
    We used him for our first attempt in Jan, which unfortunately didn't work. We'll be ordering 9924 again this month. Both his extended profile and baby pictures made him seem like the perfect donor for us. We absolutely love his personality. Good luck!
    LKkRm4.png

Trying for Baby #2: 4th IUI June 2016 - BFP!
    Sweet little Rose was born on Feb 25th
    Baby #1: Lucky #7 July 2015 - BFP
    Our little girl, Hope, was born at 20w4d after PPRoM. She passed away 2 hours after birth.